ADVERTISEMENT

••OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD••

Well the Georgia comeback due to our piss poor defense was no fluke
It’s sad, we’re going on 5 years now without a truly elite/ really good Kentucky team. I don’t want to hear oh the Oscar team was good, that team played way above what they normally were and it showed against St. Peter’s.

Reactions: KYExtemper
We really gave up on every thing we had been doing well. We reverted to straight smash ball in the second half. Reeves and Mitchell aggressively searching from anywhere inside the arc. Everybody else just kinda watches.

Reactions: Mash 2.4
all those defense doesn't matter because we have a high scoring offense guys from Saturday are going to calm down now I bet

I like the way Reeves just moved out that guys way so he could score. I have never seen such a weak ass team in my history of watching UK basketball.

I really truly dislike a bunch of our fans. You idiot jerks are blaming and calling out Edwards for this debacle. How do you even make it through daily life?

It’s sad, we’re going on 5 years now without a truly elite/ really good Kentucky team. I don’t want to hear oh the Oscar team was good, that team played way above what they normally were and it showed against St. Peter’s.

You know what.. I kinda like those teams better.. certainly when Grady and Ty were healthy. I said weeks ago, there was something about our offense that was fools gold.

Last year, and certainly the season before, were MUCH better TEAMS at this point in the season.

Everyone across the nation watching to see what big Z does his second time out, only to see Kentucky get exposed.

Reality - we aren't a great team. Probably third best team in the conference now. Sickening.

It's hard to imagine this team winning a national championship when we can't even win the SEC. Down 20 to a mediocre SC team. Lack of pride by the team tonight is crazy

"When I look back someday and I see that Kansas eclipsed Kentucky's win record, and I look up and see that there's only one championship banner from my time in Lexington, it won't really matter to me as long as I know that I've done my job to prepare these kids to reach their dreams. It's about these kids." - John Calipari after this season ending loss in the tournament.

You know what’s sad, is Saturday one of the worst defensive teams in Arkansas and a bad offensive team, Kentucky will make them looks way better than they are

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT