ADVERTISEMENT

••OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS MISS ST GAME THREAD••

Refs call those kind of fouls a lot when they don't actually touch the guy not saying that happened here but I would like to know.

Reed did same thing vs Bama and no foul was called and he got a dunk.

Announcers ask why he would do that well he was trying for the steal when you get away with it usually leads to a dunk like Reed got vs Bama

Kentucky Wildcats
Mississippi State Bulldogs
FG4-136-14
Field Goal %30.842.9
3PT2-81-3
Three Point %25.033.3
FT0-03-5
Free Throw %0.060.0
Rebounds711
Offensive Rebounds13
Defensive Rebounds68
Assists24
Steals21
Blocks30
Total Turnovers33
Points Off Turnovers00
Fast Break Points02
Points in Paint410

It would be FABULOUS if Perry ends up being as good as Hubbard is. Both are all-time leading scorers on their respective states.

Lindsay couldve let that last foul call go especially with how physical this game is gonna be

It's hard to win , when your playing 8 on 5. The officials are not rven pretending about who they want to win tonight

I’m not giving up or anything because this game is hardly over yet, but the fluctuation between dominating performances against good teams and nights where we can barely even do the basics correctly is incredibly frustrating with this team. Almost no consistency from night to night, which is why I’m still not sold on us making a tournament run.

Reactions: gharding07
Dilly brings a lot of energy, but he's not the guy to have in when you're needing to settle down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT