ADVERTISEMENT

••OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS AUBURN GAME THREAD••

Can't ask for more than maximum effort which I think we got. Do that for another 20 minutes we might have a chance. Don't think AU is going to shoot 29% again but we have to keep fighting when a few drop don't lose focus.

With the guards we have I don’t understand why we are always drawing up plays out of a timeout for a big to score. And it always fails.

Really no complaints other than Dilly chucking for like 2 minutes straight in the middle of the half. Played pretty good D. Lets keep it up for 20 more minutes!!

Let's go Wildcats!

GGlAqs2XQAAboUy

They’re not going to keep missing those put backs. We have to rebound better.great 1st half though.

Reactions: gbl97
I've never seen a team not ever get a good shot off to end the half or game. So you can write it up as a loss if we are down with the ball for the last shot.

With 3 7 footers now available we somehow are now thin in the front court. But i’ll take that first half. Can’t let loose to start second half.

Gotta try running some offense next half. One on one is fine as long as the circus shots go in.

Reactions: G-PIP
I agree, he has played great but for us to pull the upset he needs double digits in the second half. Plus I would like to see home cook 1 v 1 some.
Makes me sick to think a win vs AU is considered an upset. No UK win should be an upset.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT