ADVERTISEMENT

“We want to win banners in NASHVILLE”

Man I loved that line. For so many reasons.

He followed it up with National championship banners also of course.

Shots taken at Cal:

1. Maui
2. Nashville
3. Keeping opponents on their heels with our defense.

Did I miss any?

If you aren’t fired up after that, you aren’t a UK fan.
As he was talking about these I had a smile on my face thinking "Cal you listing ?" :)

He mentioned not playing for money or the NBA but instead playing for and appreciating what playing for KY means and how it will change their life.
Which is exactly what duke pitches. They pitch being set for life if they go to duke. The brotherhood will take care of them. Even after their NBA career. It puts kids and parents at ease knowing that even if they don’t make the NBA. Duke has them covered. And they pitch WINNING. Calipari is so stupid that he thinks kids don’t want to win and it’s all about the money. What the hell kind of athlete doesn’t want to compete? The ones that don’t ended up at UK. I wonder why? It was past time for that clown to go.

Meanwhile, some 500 miles south, in Fayetteville:

"Nashville? Nah, Little Prairie is on. Go send Bruiser to do the post-game presser, I don't have the time. Tell him to apologize to the Pig Nation for our first round loss or something. Hey Brad, did you walk the dogs?"
While cal was seen walking dog today in Lexington, pope already working. If that don't tell someone where the coaches minds are. Nothing will lol. Arky head coach around for big presser lol

• Love
Reactions: BlueSince92
He mentioned some guys from the 2012 team there. Did anybody catch who that was? I thought I saw Darius Miller but couldn’t tell for sure.

Shots taken at Cal:

1. Maui
2. Nashville

Did I miss any?

Game Show Wow GIF by ABC Network

Shots taken at Cal:

1. Maui
2. Nashville

Did I miss any?

💯🔥🔥💯

Shots taken at Cal:

1. Maui
2. Nashville

Did I miss any?

They should rotate sites for the local businesses in each city/town

That's the thing. Fans pay to go see games to watch their team win THAT game. Thats the payoff, what's fun. Not to watch a practice session meant to prep the team for later in the season.
Thing is, Cal doesn't use games to make his team better. He uses them to showcase his players, get them noticed by the NBA before he starts trying to hide them from injuries or being exposed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT