ADVERTISEMENT

“OFFICIAL VANDERBILT @ KENTUCKY THREAD

No.FKNG.DISCIPLINE.

NO PREPARATION. Kicker has to know to kick through that hold. It's not a 50yd FG. It's a PAT.

Great coaching staffs work their players through all contingencies. Great coaches are only rarely caught with their pants down. We just dropped trou at least 3 times this game

UKfootballStooges.jpg

Stoopid is as Stoopid does.
Why would Stoops let them put a football on his head….

I'm still scratching my head why we took the PAT off the board only to attempt it again (and fail).

Why we run so many slow developing routes when many other teams destroy our defense with short, quick passes is utterly beyond my comprehension. Cannot fathom a reason we have so many plays that were unable to execute.

Their bookworms are better athletes too, we can’t even do the simple things. I’m sure knowledgeable football fans say Kentucky does this kind of thing all the time, laughing.

We'll get the stop after they put us deeper in our own territory. Then it's further to go to tie it. I would bet that we give up the first down at 3rd and Kentucky coming up.

Those missed 4 points are very possibly gonna cost us the game. We'd only be down 3 and could maneuver for a FG. But now we have to score a TD. I have no faith we'll do so. Seen way too many games when we're on so close but can't quite make that last play to win it (Ole Miss the exception).

Reactions: CrimsonCats
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT