ADVERTISEMENT

“No decision yet from Drew: Will let current staff know tomorrow”

I can't believe people put that much stock in what these media clowns say. Half of it is just to generate attention to themselves.

who-da-fook-conor-mcgregor.gif

I think I am starting to figure this insider thing out. So, you begin by combing through legit journalists' reports, then find some blue check tweets on the subject. Next, dive into the team's msg boards and look for posters with a decent track record. Then take what you have collected and synthesize it into an authoritative sounding prediction. Seems like a lot of work for a few clicks and tiny bursts of dopamine.

If I had to guess I’d say this means he’s coming. Unlike Cal, he’s probably wanting to talk to his players, coaches and athletic department before dropping a bomb on everybody

Reactions: Jazzycat
-get best counter offer from Baylor alums (see: lunch date pic)
-go back to Barnhart with counter offer, get UK to bump up $$$
-choose UK tomorrow

Just horse trading negotiating folks. Don't be so emotional
Before you know it we’ll be paying Drew Hurley type of money…. 11 million a year….. Mitch will do his buddy a favor….

-get best counter offer from Baylor alums (see: lunch date pic)
-go back to Barnhart with counter offer, get UK to bump up $$$
-choose UK tomorrow

Just horse trading negotiating folks. Don't be so emotional
I can agree with this.
Also someone saying something like please talk to your wife and family, sleep on it tonight and we will talk again tomorrow about moving forward.

Reactions: JoshAllenFan
My question is why did the jet fly there?

Jet flew there, was there for 20 minutes, then flew back to Lex.

Very odd.
Very odd, indeed. Either someone was dropped off, or picked up. Period. How do we know Drew wasn't here in Lexington, BEFORE this round-trip flight?

Reactions: Short-Dawg-69
I can't believe people put that much stock in what these media clowns say. Half of it is just to generate attention to themselves.
The Internet gives everyone a voice. Before the Internet a crazy person just sit in his house and gave his crazy thoughts to a dozen or so people. Now thousands get to hear his/her crazy nonsense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT