ADVERTISEMENT

“Kentucky is unserious about winning national championships”

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png

Someone needs to tell Mark Titus. It's not about national championships. It's about these kids....
... well, it doesn't seem even the "kids" are listening anymore. It was supposed to be "about them". Quite the kerfuffle for Cal and Mitch. They must have thought their cozy fire-side chat was going to warm the cockles of everyone's Big Blue heart. Today Camelot is BURNING. I could not have ever imaged to see this day ... EVER.

First clue that you are a racist MAGA?

Yeah that’s it. He’s a racist lol.

I genuinely pity people like you.

With all due respect… In my experience it’s white folks like you that project their own racism onto others. You look down and think you’re above minorities and need to be a “savior”.

Just my experience though and I don’t want to go too off topic as this is more of a paddock discussion.

Reactions: ManitouDan
This is an absolutely bonkers thing to think. Of course they do. What do you think Rage Against The Machine was raging against?

Rage Against The Machine is blatantly and outwardly liberal and left leaning.

Corporations, Academia (Universities) media, Hollywood, public schools all heavily heavily lean far left.

Not being combative but this is simply a fact.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Someone needs to tell Mark Titus. It's not about national championships. It's about these kids....

"I feel so bad for these kids. We can't let this 1 game define their season."

Says the dude that doesn't care about the SEC tournament. Says the dude that says "we're built for march" after every bad loss. No Cal, you defined what mattered all season, and then you lost in the 1st round.

Didn't Cal take a knee during the National Anthem also, as a combat vet myself have no use for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT