ADVERTISEMENT

You Heard It From Me First

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many messages did baller leave to me this morning?
Not sure, I think just one, but then again, it's hard to keep up with his spreadsheet of names and passwords...

1c48a254e51178e719ca71e457d7be67.gif

Today I was listening to KSR and Matt Jones made it seem as I was aggressively pandering him with my news. Let’s get something straight I have never texted the “text machine” according to him I constantly text it. I have only replied to his tweet and told my news…. Exaggerating at its finest
Your going to have to change your Twitter account along with your Cats Illustrated one

What I don't get about Matt is he seems to be making fun of the original poster. Who knows? He could be trolling us maybe he's right. Who knows? But it wasn't that long ago he was running around with the moniker of maglore52 giving his inside info and wanting respect. He preaches a lot about showing grace but that seems to apply to other people and not himself.

My thread was deleted because I was accused of “trolling”, but like I said Oscar, Reeves, and Livingston will be back. The dominos will begin to fall soon…….
Every one with a phone and computer think they are insiders you know nothing more than the ever day poster, that read something on the internet.

Reactions: JASUN74
This WildcatLame guy needs to NEVER come back here again. What a shit bag!
How about Kyle Tucker’s tweet a week ago that the “next few days would be interesting”. That was a week ago. He’s the real clown because he gets paid to give accurate info. He should start covering the cardinals instead of the cats, the guy is 3rd. But you know why not? We have a 3rd rate coach, a 3rd rate roster with 7 guys, so why not 3rd rate media? Seems appropriate for uk bb to be the wanna be launching pad at least with cal at the helm

How about Kyle Tucker’s tweet a week ago that the “next few days would be interesting”. That was a week ago. He’s the real clown because he gets paid to give accurate info. He should start covering the cardinals instead of the cats, the guy is 3rd. But you know why not? We have a 3rd rate coach, a 3rd rate roster with 7 guys, so why not 3rd rate media? Seems appropriate for uk bb to be the wanna be launching pad at least with cal at the helm
3 rate roster that is one of the most talented in college basketball.

My thread was deleted because I was accused of “trolling”, but like I said Oscar, Reeves, and Livingston will be back. The dominos will begin to fall soon…….
We are getting down to the wire man. Do you still stand by this. I did see an Oscar tweet singing I'll be a friend to you, some are saying thats a hint he's coming back.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I stand by it
I’ll give you this, you are willing to die on that hill.

Kudos.

Now if this wasn’t a message board where you can make outlandish claims and remain anonymous so there are no repercussions, I would be really impressed.

I hope you are right and you become a message board legend for making such a bold claim.

We get all three back, and you are the king of Cats Illustrated, at least for a week or so. LOL!!!

Read that Oscar has another workout tomorrow and more and more buzz about Reeves to portal.

If OP is correct it is a whale of a call.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT