ADVERTISEMENT

Woods interview

Thought it was a very good interview with Woods. He talked up the program, the need to stay with a program. Solid interview overall.
Only akward part was when they asked him about his plans and Sean went into the broadcasting interest. Commentaters went silent for a beat longer than was called for; I could almost hear them thinking "guy's coming after my job!" :)

They got stuck on a long stretch of play before the 8:00 timeout. They were pressing for questions at the end.

Reactions: ruppcat
It was great because he is a former cat and it was also one of the more irritating interviews I've ever heard because he said "know what I'm sayin" around 100 times.
Cringe worthy. Especially after saying he would like to get into broadcasting. But, I do love Sean Woods.

Reactions: chroix
Not a lot of appreciation for what Sean meant and did for our program.

Best motor I have ever seen at UK. Never got tired and played on ball pressure defense and was the primary ball handler on an undersized ball club.

Loves UK. Doesn’t deserve couch potatoes critiquing him when he was invited on the broadcast.

I think he helped the UK brand with his compliments. Enjoyed catching up with him.

It was great because he is a former cat and it was also one of the more irritating interviews I've ever heard because he said "know what I'm sayin" around 100 times.
Yes, he said he wanted to be a commentator. He will definitely need to cut out 99.9 percent of those "know what I'm saying". He sounds very capable.

Seemed like an hour long I turned off the audio until the timeout. Interviews should be a minute or two if they're during a game.

Fishback is ok but that other dude is a megadork.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT