ADVERTISEMENT

I'm in the minority, but....

tenor.gif

I've just had enough. I supported until I no longer could. Now I don't, and being half in is pointless. We need a new coach, the last 4 years prove it won't get any better.

I don't disagree. I was willing to give him this year thinking Wagner would be a game changer. He wasn't but Reed and Rob were. But when it became clear that the big money people weren't going to buy him out we were left with this. And I feel better about "this" after watching that interview.

I'm not saying I'm all in. Next year's team will have to earn back my give a damn. Beat Duke. Show the toughness you both are talking about.

I'm just saying I saw two guys who realize what the name on the front of the jersey means to us fans. That's what I needed to hear. Now go prove it.

I'm not saying I'm all in. Next year's team will have to earn back my give a damn. Beat Duke. Show the toughness you both are talking about.

I'm just saying I saw two guys who realize what the name on the front of the jersey means to us fans. That's what I needed to hear. Now go prove it.
Remember only March and June matter!!😡😡

Reactions: NociHTTP
I don't disagree. I was willing to give him this year thinking Wagner would be a game changer. He wasn't but Reed and Rob were. But when it became clear that the big money people weren't going to buy him out we were left with this. And I feel better about "this" after watching that interview.

Next year season will be fugly starting with a beat down by duke. Not sure how they always have a stronger team when we play them than the other years when we don’t.

Reactions: Titpwhami2014
I thought the Mitch/Cal interview went about as well as it could have given the circumstances. I like what they said about toughness and adapting to the new rules of the game.
Don’t you let anyone take away your smile Furd. They will try. Trust me

Cradle it. Cherish it.

I thought the Mitch/Cal interview went about as well as it could have given the circumstances. I like what they said about toughness and adapting to the new rules of the game.
Any interest in Golden Gate Bridge I have it for sale.

Curious, have you ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf? Because Cal has been crying, screaming, wailing, and yelling wolf for the last 4-5 seasons with no identifiable actions to supplement his words.

I'm gonna have to see it actually happen because we all know Cal was gonna say whatever he felt he must to keep his job. But will he...

1. Not promise starting jobs to players and their handlers, but make guys actually earn the spot?
2. Prepare the team defensively, including installing a zone early enough to make it actually useful?
3. Go to the portal for all remaining roster slots, instead of more freshmen?
4. Stop the roster bleeding- keep more guys than he loses instead of pushing them out?
5. Base starting jobs and lineups on actual performance instead of players' feelings?
6. Win the SEC regular season?
7. Win the SEC-T or at least make the championship game?
8. Get out of the first weekend of the NCAA-T, make an Elite 8, make a Final Four?

We've been burned again and again. St Peter's, Kansas St, and now Oakland have ripped our hearts out. Why should we invest in this team for 24-25 when the end is likely the same? I'm gonna need compelling reasons and I don't see them coming. I think I'm a fairly reasonable and optimistic guy when it comes to the Cats, but I see no reason to put faith in Calipari or this team with him at the top. I see no reason to expect 6 incoming freshmen, from a weaker class (by all accounts), to fair better than the crew of NBA 1st rounders we had this season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT