ADVERTISEMENT

Why was RockyCard banned?

I hear ya on that, but it doesn't take a UGA loss for him to get petty. We disagreed on something over a year ago, he got hyper-defensive, and he's been petty since.

I got petty enough to not even remember what it was about. But I been a CMS guy with the only complaint I would have on him is his recruiting. His philosophy has brought UK from the cellar to multiple 10 win seasons. If UK fans feel like a change is needed that's their option.

And yes Bama doesn't come out on the short end of officiating. Early in their game yesterday they almost ripped the AU returnees head off with a no call facemack, and called AU for block in the back. And the push off to get space on the game winning TD was ignored, but it was expected to go that way.

Hes a good poster and didn't post anything malicious here on our home board. I'll vouch for him. He's been nothing but class on the national board.

BS dude..... he is an ass..... you should read his posts on the UL board..... The only thing that keeps he in check is when louisville sucks...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT