ADVERTISEMENT

Why was RockyCard banned?

And they keep some of the so called UK fans

Crazy way to do business

I own have owned several businesses and never seen one ran like CI but hey. Def NOT my prob

Carry on!

Reactions: Girthang
It’s hard to tell who lives in whose head the most. UK or the 7s

Never thought I would see a thread asking the mods to invite back a Cardinals fan. He must be a messiah

Well, when a fan comes over here berating us after a loss constantly saying they’re our Super Bowl and downplaying our conference then I don’t want to listen to their shit. When you’re in enemy territory the worst thing you should do is minimize their win and be over the top with your bitterness.

Not me. My point is that he is no worse than many so called UK Fans

In fact better than some of that most
Why do you always say so-called fans? You think just because someone disagrees with you and isn’t satisfied with the status quo that they’re not a fan? Some of us have been following this program for decades and call out issues when we see them while others want a super fan echo chamber. I think some are over the top on both ends of the spectrum but we can coexist without getting ugly about it all the time.

I have no problems with fans of other teams on here as long as they're respectable. We got @Grumpyolddawg on here and he seems cool as all get out. I don't see the uproar about this.

Why do you always say so-called fans? You think just because someone disagrees with you and isn’t satisfied with the status quo that they’re not a fan? Some of us have been following this program for decades and call out issues when we see them while others want a super fan echo chamber. I think some are over the top on both ends of the spectrum but we can coexist without getting ugly about it all the time.

Whether people agree w me, or disagree it’s all ok

What I am non tolerant of is the hubris of those who proclaim themselves UK fans while having absolutely nothing positive nor beneficial in discussing UK football

I have no problems with fans of other teams on here as long as they're respectable. We got @Grumpyolddawg on here and he seems cool as all get out. I don't see the uproar about this.
Beat UGA and Grump becomes more petty about his comments. While UGA has been on this dominant tear, he has no reason to exhibit that hyper-defensiveness he has in the past.

Rocky got silly with yesterday’s loss, making dumb fan excuses for his team being bested. If he was banned, I don’t know the reason, as I did not follow the thread after I pointed out his silliness.

Ol Rocky left the message boards the last 5 years then shows up gloating over the line beards historical season this year. He ran that Crown Royal mouth all the way up until yesterday then popped off one too many times.

Lol... That's just UL fans in general. When they're not all that, they're harder to spot than a passenger pigeon. When they get a clear path to the playoff and a decent team, they are where they always should be and in your face about it. Little brothers are always going to little brother until they get a taste of reality

Lol... That's just UL fans in general. When they're not all that, they're harder to spot than a passenger pigeon. When they get a clear path to the playoff and a decent team, they are where they always should be and in your face about it. Little brothers are always going to little brother until they get a taste of reality
The refs cheated...

Well, when a fan comes over here berating us after a loss constantly saying they’re our Super Bowl and downplaying our conference then I don’t want to listen to their shit. When you’re in enemy territory the worst thing you should do is minimize their win and be over the top with your bitterness.

Tbh I never saw any posts like that, but if he's been doing that, he should expect the boot.

As far as UL being our SB... I thought we were finally more business-like in our demeanor and play yesterday. A refreshing change from the unsportsmanlike conduct we'd displayed for 6 games. That doesn't indicate it's a Super Bowl of any kind. It indicated confidence

If anything, UL playing like the trash they always have been with their cheap shots, punches, late hits, UC, and mouthing really showed it was THEIR SUPER BOWL before and after the game. Just like their fans.

Reactions: bluecoon1
He claimed UL was UK’s Super Bowl. UK evidently won the Super Bowl. As if UL, at home with an outside shot to be in the playoff and end a four game losing streak to the Super Bowl champs did not have a motive to win. He also blamed the refs and acted as if forcing fumbles and STs is not part of the game. It was some sad sap shat. But, not any different than the typical UL fan when they actually perceive a chance to win.

Generally I like when UL posters come here. It’s great shit talking opportunity. Besides we own them so what can they say? I don’t necessarily want an echo chamber. Another thing to consider, we all seem to hate each other anyways. We fight every day with each other. Having a common enemy may be the only thing we can stand together on

Reactions: bluecoon1
Tbh I never saw any posts like that, but if he's been doing that, he should expect the boot.

As far as UL being our SB... I thought we were finally more business-like in our demeanor and play yesterday. A refreshing change from the unsportsmanlike conduct we'd displayed for 6 games. That doesn't indicate it's a Super Bowl of any kind. It indicated confidence

If anything, UL playing like the trash they always have been with their cheap shots, punches, late hits, UC, and mouthing really showed it was THEIR SUPER BOWL before and after the game. Just like their fans.
His post are sad, yet comedic. He will be back in late Dec

I posted last night if we played that clean in our losses we more than likely would be sitting at 9-3.

He claimed UL was UK’s Super Bowl. UK evidently won the Super Bowl. As if UL, at home with an outside shot to be in the playoff and end a four game losing streak to the Super Bowl champs did not have a motive to win. He also blamed the refs

Wow. They didn't call half of the sht they could and should have called on the ReCards. Maybe he got a hold of a bad batch of hooch before logging on at the library? Maybe his Brown bag broke and he had to get more BoonesFarm? Poor fella. He already has a tough row to hoe being a UL fan, but after 4 years you think he'd make better choices

and acted as if forcing fumbles and STs is not part of the game. It was some sad sap shat. But, not any different than the typical UL fan when they actually perceive a chance to win.

Textbook UL fan psychology

• Haha
Reactions: Ugoff
Beat UGA and Grump becomes more petty about his comments. While UGA has been on this dominant tear, he has no reason to exhibit that hyper-defensiveness he has in the past.

Rocky got silly with yesterday’s loss, making dumb fan excuses for his team being bested. If he was banned, I don’t know the reason, as I did not follow the thread after I pointed out his silliness.

Once again you are assuming your opinion as fact. I am not naive enough to think UK will never beat UGA. I am an old man on borrowed time and may not see it. But I spent a lifetime and a career in athletics and know all streaks end. There have been years I posted here I have expected UK to come out on top, Kirby's first year, a year UK had the big kid who ended up transferring, even this year. So don't assume things about me that you have no cue about. I like UK, UT and AU are different stories.

Once again you are assuming your opinion as fact. I am not naive enough to think UK will never beat UGA. I am an old man on borrowed time and may not see it. But I spent a lifetime and a career in athletics and know all streaks end. There have been years I posted here I have expected UK to come out on top, Kirby's first year, a year UK had the big kid who ended up transferring, even this year. So don't assume things about me that you have no cue about. I like UK, UT and AU are different stories.
I pray you have 20 years left on this earth and God gives us 1 more win in that time.

Even if it takes a Georgia fan to tell us, I’m glad you said it.

He claimed UL was UK’s Super Bowl. UK evidently won the Super Bowl. As if UL, at home with an outside shot to be in the playoff and end a four game losing streak to the Super Bowl champs did not have a motive to win. He also blamed the refs and acted as if forcing fumbles and STs is not part of the game. It was some sad sap shat. But, not any different than the typical UL fan when they actually perceive a chance to win.
As far as the ref’s I don’t see how they could be blamed if anything they let the players play. In the official stats there were 3 penalties called all against UofL. Two of those were personal fouls which were the right call. I think the other was a hold which o don’t remember the play but will say it’s probably correct. In my option the 2 fumbles and the kickoff return is what caused us to lose.

I hear ya on that, but it doesn't take a UGA loss for him to get petty. We disagreed on something over a year ago, he got hyper-defensive, and he's been petty since.

Reactions: catzfanjim
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT