ADVERTISEMENT

Who the hell is even on our roster right now?

No
The main person I want back is big z. He is literally made to play in popes offense. I have no idea who the hell is even currently on the roster.
No one coming back. 1-2 stars sprinkled in with some Mormons.

Dude. Utah St. and BYU. Now he's at the pinnacle and can hopefully sell KENTUCKY and the boosters give up some major NIL.

He just needs to avoid giving 3 and 4-stars $500,000 NIL deals.

My major, MAJOR concern is recruiting. He's been in Utah for 9 years. UTAH. Who the f*ck recruits Utah besides Utah schools and mormon dudes looking for more wives?

Kids don't care about the school anymore. So going and getting an alum isn't going to make kids suddenly want to go to Kentucky. They want two things: NIL cash and a path to the NBA via minutes on the floor.
Lol, did you say Boosters?? The common Joe’s are the boosters (AKA the fans)!

Suffice to say, the names Pope can keep around from this year's team will determine whether he stays for two years or creates a dynasty. I don't feel like that's hyperbole. Having a core of Reed, Z, Adou, Wagner, and Onyenso is the first step to success.

Then it's getting defensive assistants and recruiters.
Reed is headed to the nba, Onyenso or Z or both are gone (in no world do both stay), if dj wagner is playing college ball it’s in Fayetteville where he can start every game even if 3 people on the bench are better than him. Adou is our only chance. Offer him the keys to the team.

Reed is headed to the nba, Onyenso or Z or both are gone (in no world do both stay), if dj wagner is playing college ball it’s in Fayetteville where he can start every game even if 3 people on the bench are better than him. Adou is our only chance. Offer him the keys to the team.
Where's it been said that Reed is for sure gone? I've done some sleuthing and haven't been able to source anything reputable that even hints at his final decision. My money would be on Onyenso leaving before Z. Fair on Wagner, but Cal is going to bring in a fresh face to compete with him.

Where's it been said that Reed is for sure gone? I've done some sleuthing and haven't been able to source anything reputable that even hints at his final decision. My money would be on Onyenso leaving before Z. Fair on Wagner, but Cal is going to bring in a fresh face to compete with him.
Cal had 3 guys better than him this year and barring injury he started every game. He could bring in prime D rose, cals love for wagner runs deeper than Barney’s love for pastor Scott.

I’m completely shell shocked. What is there to be hyped or excited about? This guy is 8-18 against ranked teams, can’t recruit, has no connections. Runs a gimmick offense that loses in the NCAAT.

Reactions: Lucy01
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT