ADVERTISEMENT

Whats our odds to keep Thiero?

He's the guy I want most from the guys wearing blue last season. Dudes got game .

But in this case your logic does not apply. Adou and Cal had problems. He was leaving UK when Cal was still going to be here . He did not consider Arkansas. Also , Saunders is the only BYU kid that Pope wanted that has said no .
I do not know about an individual problem Thiero had with Cal. He actually does list Arkansas as one of his schools but it seems UNC or Pitt is in the drivers seat. More players leave now than stay it seems. UK and Arkansas started with nothing 2 weeks back. Of the players Arkansas has landed, there are UK connections. I remember when many on this board claimed Dontae Allen was mistreated by Cal. DA should have been starting, he was gifted etc. Dontae is available now, where is the offer for this Ky. Boy?

Other than this board or KSR, show me the deep hate for Cal. Bradshaw is going to be a really good player but he has a unique set of problems. I am not saying everyone will go to Arkansas, I am asking why so far, none have come from BYU.
How do I show you conversations I have had with these people? Serious intelligence quotient problem you have. Your take is absurd and shows no proof, knowledge or experience of anything outside this board.

Reactions: yoshukai
I believe he will improve greatly in that area (shooting). I like his power game and ability to rebound. I believe this upcoming season will be his best.
I agree with you. It is shameful that he wasted 2 years of his life under CCC. If CCC really cared about his players, he would never have treated him the way he did. The kid would have excelled at just about any other university.

Reactions: sosoblue
It felt like Thiero got a lot of minutes last year until he started having the back issues. It’s hard to lose a guy like that more than any of the others because he was unheralded and he’s worked his butt off. He’s only gonna get better and I hate the fact that it’s not gonna be here for whatever the reason is.

I do not know about an individual problem Thiero had with Cal. He actually does list Arkansas as one of his schools but it seems UNC or Pitt is in the drivers seat. More players leave now than stay it seems. UK and Arkansas started with nothing 2 weeks back. Of the players Arkansas has landed, there are UK connections. I remember when many on this board claimed Dontae Allen was mistreated by Cal. DA should have been starting, he was gifted etc. Dontae is available now, where is the offer for this Ky. Boy?
You do realize he entered the portal when Cal was still UK’s head coach right ? You did see his father’s tweets throughout the season right ? Sounds like you are more of a Cal fan than a UK fan . I always kinda thought that about you .

I guess for him UNC is the best pick for his future he could be a beast there. I can’t say it wouldn’t be nice to see him at Pitt beating up on Duke and UNC next year tho lol! Just wonder if he and Pope have spoken at all?

I would have liked for him to return prior to meeting Hubert Davis in Lexington. Now I'd prefer he left. What do these guys in Thiero's situation do regarding lodging and facilities, dining, etc.? Are they allowed to continue enjoying the perks of a scholarship player? Seems strange if so.
they are still on scholarship until the end of the semester

Reactions: Pygmy Sasquatch
You do realize he entered the portal when Cal was still UK’s head coach right ? You did see his father’s tweets throughout the season right ? Sounds like you are more of a Cal fan than a UK fan . I always kinda thought that about you .
UK all the way. I thought it was time for Cal to leave.
Many on this board will have nothing to say now that he is gone.
I like Thiero. Whatever problems he and Cal have, I know nothing about it. I do know Arkansas is a school he placed in his top 5. I have no idea why.
I did take up for Cal at times because of super silly claims and statements made by members here. I don't spend as much time on this site as I used to. There are better places to spend time.

How do I show you conversations I have had with these people? Serious intelligence quotient problem you have. Your take is absurd and shows no proof, knowledge or experience of anything outside this board.
You sound like Kramers attorney, Jackie Chiles. Less intelligent but, similar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT