ADVERTISEMENT

What song(s) annoy you the most?

I'm all outta love
Here I am the one that you love
Your every woman in the world to me

Dare I go on lol. If your not in love you maybe contemplating suicide listening to those songs about love lost.

Pretty much any "New Country" songs make my ears bleed. This includes but is not limited to songs by, Luke Bryan, Craig Morgan, Taylor Swift, Jason Aldean, Eric Church, Fla/Ga Line, Brantley Gilbert, Rascal Flatts, Deirks Bentley, Cole Swindell, Miranda Lambert, Little Big Town....shall I go on?

All terrible...like, bull head clap terrible. They're killing country music as we knew it.

Far as rap goes, was pretty stoked when CMW's Music to Driveby showed up in the mailbox the other day.

With queen its commical, they have the ultimate sports charge songs in we will rock you, and we are the chapions and then you see Freddy singing on stage and you have to ask yourself, do I really want to get behind this guy lol? I would like to contribute all things lady gaga as well. Heres a couple more classics.

Homophobe.

Luke Bryan sings it, I hate it.
Luke Bryan is as cliche as they come.
[Verse 1]
My daddy spent his life lookin' up at the sky
He'd cuss kick the dust, sayin' son it's way to dry
It clouds up in the city, the weather man complains
But where I come from, rain is a good thing

[Chorus]
Rain makes corn, corn makes whiskey
Whiskey makes my baby, feel a little frisky
Back roads are boggin' up, my buddies pile up in my truck
We hunt our hunnies down, we take 'em into town
Start washin' all our worries down the drain
Rain is a good thing

[Verse 2]
Ain't nothin' like a kiss out back in the barn
Ringin' out our soakin' clothes, ridin' out a thunderstorm
When tin roof gets to talkin'; that's the best love we made
Yea where I come from, rain is a good thing

All things maroon 5. They are very overrated. They had one song I could tolerate 10 years ago. Since then it's all been bad.

Reactions: WildcatFan1982
Luke Bryan is as cliche as they come.
[Verse 1]
My daddy spent his life lookin' up at the sky
He'd cuss kick the dust, sayin' son it's way to dry
It clouds up in the city, the weather man complains
But where I come from, rain is a good thing

[Chorus]
Rain makes corn, corn makes whiskey
Whiskey makes my baby, feel a little frisky
Back roads are boggin' up, my buddies pile up in my truck
We hunt our hunnies down, we take 'em into town
Start washin' all our worries down the drain
Rain is a good thing

[Verse 2]
Ain't nothin' like a kiss out back in the barn
Ringin' out our soakin' clothes, ridin' out a thunderstorm
When tin roof gets to talkin'; that's the best love we made
Yea where I come from, rain is a good thing

I think the point of this song is to be a little bit corny, no way he is trying to be serious with this song.
Country is prone to these corny songs.
That being said, I don't care much for the song.

also anything air supply sucks........as a teenager we called them 'fag supply'
oh well, can't say that any more, so they just suck now.............hate political correctness as well

I think the point of this song is to be a little bit corny, no way he is trying to be serious with this song.
Country is prone to these corny songs.
That being said, I don't care much for the song.

also anything air supply sucks........as a teenager we called them 'fag supply'
oh well, can't say that any more, so they just suck now.............hate political correctness as well

I think that over the years country has always had some corny songs. However, it seems as though most of the songs these days are corny. Everything seems to be much less serious. All are about partying and getting with a girl. It used to be that party songs were rare. Instead, the songs were about having love or losing love. Actual love and not just finding some girl to "slide on over."

Just look at the Billboard hits for each year. Look at the hits from 2014 and tell me if any of them are actually serious songs: https://www.billboard.com/archive/charts/2014/country-songs I can honestly say I don't know any of them, but from the titles almost all of them seem to be about drinking or partying. Compare that to 20 years ago, 1994, and you'll see a whole lot more songs that are actually serious. https://www.billboard.com/archive/charts/1994/country-songs

I've got no problem with a good party song. I loved Chattahoochie and songs like that, but those songs were rare and different back then and that is what made them great. Now, 90 percent of the songs are about having a good time. No pain, no love, nothing real.

Reactions: akers65
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT