ADVERTISEMENT

what is the plan for King?

What statement, are you talking about? Is it this one: "For the record his highlights look better than the running back who went to Bama."

Is that the comment you think I was referencing?

You think he got that comment wrong?

Most interesting.

All that I know and care about is our coaches are really pumped about him. I believe he is going to be a great one here when its all said and done.

Is that the comment you think I was referencing?

You think he got that comment wrong?

Most interesting.

No, I thought you might have got it wrong.

Just pointing out that besides giving us a lot of background on him as a player he gave him a huge compliment.

No, I thought you might have got it wrong.

Just pointing out that besides giving us a lot of background on him as a player he gave him a huge compliment.

Grump does not need anyone to defend him to me. I appreciate what he brings to us.

I hope he ends up having a better career than a certain RB from Berea whose name I refuse to mention. Going to Alabama was one thing but the way he led UK into thinking he was going there just to BS them griped me no end.

I'm still angry about it. No recruit has irritated me more than the recruit from Berea who I refuse to mention. What a knife in the back he gave us.

Hey guys, I came over to your board to check on King. I have watched this kid play for years and you will not be disappointed. I see some are questioning his speed, propst said he ran a 4.38 in HS and he's not one to inflate numbers. I think he's a legit 4.4. He played arguably the toughest schedule in Georgia against the best in the highest classification earning state POY. He ran for 2,000 yards and only played a half in some games. Thing about him is, although he's a blazer, he can run up the middle just as good. Grumpy was not accurate on some statements, this was a homegrown kid as I watched him and his brother breaks records at Colquitt county. One of the best things about him is he's a great person and no one will work harder. Hope this cleared up some things for you guys. Speaking of hard work, look at the weight and muscle he's put on since December.
Thanks for the insight and info!

Kyle Tucker ‏@KyleTucker_CJ
Boom Williams says kick return guys right now are Sihiem King and Jeff Badet. Two of the three fastest guys on the team.

Kyle Tucker ‏@KyleTucker_CJ
Boom Williams says kick return guys right now are Sihiem King and Jeff Badet. Two of the three fastest guys on the team.

Good. I hope he returns punts too. King needs the ball in his hands this year. Super dynamic playmaker.

This kid looks sensational on tape. He may get caught from behind on long runs by track star type DB's, but his cutback ability and 5-10 yard acceleration bursts are breathtaking. That's what Randall Cobb had that made him special. I think he will be a bad man in the Air Raid offense.

This kid might be my new favorite player.....sounds like he has a chance to get huge gains each time he gets the ball.

I like what Grumpyolddawg brings to table but I disagree with him on King. What film I watch I cannot help but to get excted about him. Seems our coaches really like him as well and I think we finnaly have some real football coaching going on at Kentucky.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT