ADVERTISEMENT

Wandale Robinson commits to Kentucky!

He's not listed yet that I see.

Listed in the team commit list, a 5.8, but not in the team standings. However Tucky FB is correct in that we will climb to number 25 if nothing else changes (it will). Twenty commits or less so all his points count, and adding 105 for a 5.8 would let us replace Florida at 25th, however they will add several recruits with full value before they reach 20 so they will pass us up. He could possibly also add bonus points for being a top 150 recruit, not sure where he stands there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ky grandpa
The Big Dog strikes again. We moved into the Top 25 in the 2019 recruiting rankings.

And another big commitment is happening later this month on Nov. 30th JJ Weaver will announce and I feel good about this one as well.

Wow, great pickup. He will set some records at UK!

Great news! Wonder if his dad might have some eligibility left? Look like he could suit up and play some LB.

Alright.....first part of the Big Blue trifecta weekend has hit.

Next: Whip Georgia
Then: Whip Duke

Profit.
I haven't followed this kid as much as I do some,who in UK history would you compare him with?

Nebraska fans are being little b#$ches and saying his camp called frost last night and asked him to match kentuckys offer and frost hung up on them so he chose uk.

Here is the actual video made last month. The other one I posted was live but you cant see anything....enjoy..................

Last edited:
Reactions: wildcatwelder
This is huge!! Rolling on and off the field. UK football is a force to be reckon with these days. Haters beware

I've said before that I don't follow recruiting at all, so I depend on you guys. So, based on this...:cool2:[cheers]:cool2:

Wow! Big recruiting win for Kentucky. This kid got offers from many of the best football schools in the country. He could have gone to Bama or Ohio State, but he chose to be a Wildcat!

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Nebraska hasn't been good in decades. We're 7-1 and have got better each and every year under Stoops. We're playing for the SECE Saturday. Nebraska is 2-6. If I was a recruit, I'd pick UK over Nebraska 10 out of 10 times. This isn't 2001. And the funny this Stoops was on the 2001 Miami Hurricanes who beat Nebraska in the National Championship Game.

Nebraska fans acting like Wondale called up some random reporter in Nebraska and told he was committing and that guy made an edit with him in the jersey, then he commits to UK and they cry money was involved.

Nebraska hasn't been good in decades. We're 7-1 and have got better each and every year under Stoops. We're playing for the SECE Saturday. Nebraska is 2-6. If I was a recruit, I'd pick UK over Nebraska 10 out of 10 times. This isn't 2001. And the funny this Stoops was on the 2001 Miami Hurricanes who beat Nebraska in the National Championship Game.

Nebraska hasn't been good in decades? We played in the Big 12 title game in 2009 & 2010, and the Big 10 title game is 2012. We also have the hottest young coach in CFB. Are we a powerhouse right now... No. But we are on the upswing, and currently have a better recruiting class per the rankings right now than UK. Take your shots all you want about Nebraska, as we probably deserve them, but let's not act like Kentucky football is anything great. Congrats on your good year so far, but lets see if you are able to sustain success. UK football talking smack about NU football is like NU basketball talking smack about UK basketball. Good luck with the rest of your season, and a good get with Wandale. He should be a stud at the next level.

Nebraska hasn't been good in decades? We played in the Big 12 title game in 2009 & 2010, and the Big 10 title game is 2012. We also have the hottest young coach in CFB. Are we a powerhouse right now... No. But we are on the upswing, and currently have a better recruiting class per the rankings right now than UK. Take your shots all you want about Nebraska, as we probably deserve them, but let's not act like Kentucky football is anything great. Congrats on your good year so far, but lets see if you are able to sustain success. UK football talking smack about NU football is like NU basketball talking smack about UK basketball. Good luck with the rest of your season, and a good get with Wandale. He should be a stud at the next level.
Your fanbase slandering are staff started it so eat a turd. Good for Nebraska But UK stacked with talent on both lines we will still be really good for the foreseeable future. We will see how the classes stack up side by side at years end.

You guys finish 4 8 you still think he's considered hottest young coaches? Give me a break. So the last year you guys was relevant was when Wandale was like 8 years old. Your fanbase is delusional and spewing shit with no proof we will defend are team on a UK msg board all day.

After reading Twitter and Reddit and all the other stuff following the commit I hope Nebraska improves under Frost because the only way we get to play them is it they’re good enough to make a bowl. So get them to a bowl game and hopefully Wandale gets to kick the ever loving crap out of them

I am surprised Wandale picked UK. I didn’t see it coming. He picked us over Nebraska, Purdue, Ohio State, and Bama.

We can make a larger point. Stoops had a fairly pedestrian summer of recruiting by SEC standards. Solid, but not spectacular. Since the season started, there have been five new commits: Wandale, Knight-Goff, Gibson, Echols, and Gilmore. These are nice players. But the last two, Wandale and Knight-Goff, are considered two of the three best players in UK’s class. This suggests an effect on the class caused by our recent surge toward a top bowl. We are getting commitments from players who have been considering UK for a long time, but are now winding up their recruitments by picking UK over other successful teams. I think this theme will continue in the weeks and months ahead.

Wow even in Kentucky a possible 4-8 season isn’t considered to be on the upswing! :)

The Big Dog strikes again. We moved into the Top 25 in the 2019 recruiting rankings.

And another big commitment is happening later this month on Nov. 30th JJ Weaver will announce and I feel good about this one as well.
Hell Yes!!!!! :cool2:[banana]:cool2:[banana]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT