ADVERTISEMENT

Big Blue Family

Fgpoe03

Blue Chip Prospect
Jan 31, 2018
Hey Everyone,

First Go Big Blue and it's an exciting year.
I don't really post anymore. I don't feel well enough, to get into a debate. As we all know can happen here. When I first got sick a few years ago, Big Blue Nation was amazing. I never thought or wanted to reach out for help again. I don't know who else to turn to and even in debates, this is a family.

My son moved back in with me because I keep going but my Father's health is declining.
On the day he moved in my fiance of over 8 years moved out. We arrived and all her stuff was gone and the place was a mess. Her and her 25 year old son were living with me, they both finally got a paycheck that day and left. They were supposed to pay bills and put money in the household. All of my money got used in taking care of everyone for months and my son's move. She also has the car that is in great shape and has things like heat. She left me without a disagreement and stuck me with all the bills and a car that needs several repairs.
Unfortunately, she didn't want to be part of my son's life. He's the most important thing and it's her loss, he deserves way better.
Prayers are very welcome. I'm also attaching a link to a GoFundMe I just started. I've exhausted all other avenues. Some places may have funding in a few months but unfortunately we won't make it that long. Thank you for prayers and any other help.
Mods if you can please leave this up I would appreciate it. I know this isn't a normal thing but I don't know where else to go. Thank you all for taking time to read this. As always, Go Big Blue!!!

Reactions: BigTyrone
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT