ADVERTISEMENT

Vols versus Dookies…. Who ya got??

Vols or Blue Devils

• Vols - SEC all the way!!!

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • Dookies …. Never root for Rocky Top!!!

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Why can’t we make both teams lose???

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters

ukalum1988

All-American
Dec 21, 2014
Evansville IN
This is the kind of game where you can rejoice that one of the teams is guaranteed to lose….. but unfortunately that also means the other team has to win.

That said, curious what the folks on this board think. Can’t believe I’m typing this, but I’m tempted to root for the Vols.

Who do you think will be up at halftime?

I got to figure Duke will. You just don't know what Tennessee is going to be able to do.

I

I literally guarantee that very few if any other SEC schools ever pull for UK in basketball. UK fans are one of the few that put conference over rivalry. I hope Duke hangs 100 on them.

I can not think of a situation I might pull for Duke. Maybe Duke Vs Indiana. I would probably just not watch unless it was a Clockwork Orange type of situation.

If Ziegler was playing I would feel more confident for UT. Unfortunately, I do not think they can win without him.

Reactions: NC Weasel
Want UT to win. But without Ziegler, I don't see a path unless Puke doesn't show up. Unfortunately, they are much improved.

But then as soon as UT wins, they need to flop. Although will a 16 or a 9 seed be able to do it?

Literally everyone is on Duke, including me. That's bodes well for UT

Pulling for Tenn, but Duke has been playing well.

Once again, the bracket has parted and Duke has a cakewalk to FF unless they soil the bed. smh

Would rather ut win because I don’t think they have the legs to make much noise. That said I think Duke takes this.

Duke Floppin already did not even make past the first minute

I think they make all their players take acting classes

Reactions: fastpaste101
Duke big guy has flopped twice, but they were both fouls IMO. Duke has apparently scouted UT and knows Plavsic is the designated goon.

Reactions: gharding07
Right off the bat Duke ruins the NCAA tournament by not even playing basketball. Instead we get a pretend game like some WWF fake rasslin crap. I hate Duke with ever fiber of my body for what they have done to the game.

Reactions: gharding07
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT