ADVERTISEMENT

Veterans Park. Lexington

I saw FREE PALESTINE sprayed in large letters with red paint this morning on a roadside directional sign on New Circle Road heading to Alumni Drive from Richmond Road AND, in even LARGER letters, on a wooden fence on Alumni Drive between New Circle and Chinoe Drive. I believe these were painted during the evening, but am not positive. I did not see them yesterday.

-same. strategically placed near a synagogue.

Reactions: megablue
Please, I beg you to point me to one of my posts where the above is true. This isn't one of your best quote and posts.

Sorry, I think Ida is probably a good dude in real life but he'll use any and every opportunity, even when asking advice on generators, to blame millions of strangers he disagrees with politically. You found a moment to put words into my post and pretend I support vandalism and disrespecting vets which is horseshit. Take a moment and check his post history. Shitting on "progressives" is his gimmick and I think it's sort of funny someone could be so short sighted and obsessed.

I'll wait for you to show me the post I wrote how I'm pro-vandalism and pro-shitting on vets. Again, this ain't one of your best posts.
You, like others here, decided to focus on your feelings toward certain posters, rather than address the subject of this thread.

Perhaps, you and Ida agree that the defacement of property should be punished and is wrong, even though you may disagree about other things and even the foundation of your agreement.

I am sure you are a good guy in “real life,” but you love to focus on disagreement in these threads and chide those with whom you have political disagreement under the guise of it being about wanting your opposition to live their best life.

😂

Why don’t you just tell Ida you agree that the vandalism is wrong and should be punished to the full extent of the law and seek unity?

Stick to the political thread, Hyman. Your audience there is much less sophisticated and, as such, likely to reciprocate and appreciate your 4th grade humor. 4th grade relative to Kentucky, of course. 1st grade in non backward states and countries.
Written like a 1st grader from Kentucky. ^^

Stick to the political thread, Hyman. Your audience there is much less sophisticated and, as such, likely to reciprocate and appreciate your 4th grade humor. 4th grade relative to Kentucky, of course. 1st grade in non backward states and countries.

LOL, the Canadian thinks he's sophisticated.

iu

So you're pro vandalism and disrespecting veterans?

Great look.
So...nothing? A nice drive-by post twisting my words into something untrue and then when I ask for an explanation, some sort of proof that any post of mine depicts the above accusation, nothing? No response? And why, to get a few likes? A little advice, if you ever quote another post and twist someone's words into accusations of being pro vandalism and disrespecting vets with a healthy dose of shame along with it, back it up with at least a response and better yet, proof, dipshit. I'm still unsure how one could read my initial post and have your shitty response. Have a wonderful evening, dipshit.

I'll make sure they stop by the covid and political threads where we've seen posts wanting Biden and Fauci hung for treason too. LEX PD, please take note.

So...nothing? A nice drive-by post twisting my words into something untrue and then when I ask for an explanation, some sort of proof that any post of mine depicts the above accusation, nothing? No response? And why, to get a few likes? A little advice, if you ever quote another post and twist someone's words into accusations of being pro vandalism and disrespecting vets with a healthy dose of shame along with it, back it up with at least a response and better yet, proof, dipshit. I'm still unsure how one could read my initial post and have your shitty response. Have a wonderful evening, dipshit.
What mistakes were made during COVID?

• Haha
Reactions: Nightwish84
What mistakes were made during COVID?
Quite a few, however a simple "I felt like randomly shaming someone so I made up shit about that person" would've been better than ducking me then returning to bring up something different from what you said I was to begin with. You quoted me first, correct? You wanted my attention. If you can't back up your post, then I'd rather you just say you can't. I didn't figure you as someone who is similar to the extreme woke side who will look for any excuse to publicly shame a stranger online. Ah well.

Leftist scum. Democrat foot soldiers with a privilege of violence and destruction.

Marxists - the ones with a philosophy anyway

Anarchists - cheaply rented

Common Thugs - increasingly empowered step by step

But they're not traditional American leftists or democrats

Those folks should also be making that distinction loudly clear when possible!

Last edited:
For what its worth I Know Hyman personally
He's a smart dude

and a unique man with amazing experiences in military intelligence and post-70s punk rock song structure

He's a good one and always worth listening to face to face

I sense that, but his political schtick is easy to pick off as juvenile trolling. Perhaps it just isn’t the right topic with which to enjoy his company.

Reactions: CastleRubric
I hear Eastern Kentucky will be as big as San Francisco in a few years, and just as sophisticated.

Awww come on now - don't pick on rural people

i am originally fm eastern kentucky -- i don't have an axe to grind against california cities - lived there for 3 years & cali was good to me

Education metrics, health indicators. economic unraveling, and a void of leadership and clear thinking is transforming west coast cities into dysfunctional and unhealthy places to live - and increasingly impossible economically

Lots of ppl eyeing rural areas with new thoughts these days -

Last edited:
Awww come on now - don't pick on rural people

i am originally fm eastern kentucky -- i don't have an axe to grind against california cities - lived there for 3 years & cali was good to me

Education metrics, health indicators. economic unraveling, and a void of leadership and clear thinking is transforming west coast cities into dysfunctional and unhealthy places to live - and increasingly impossible economically

Lots of ppl eyeing rural areas with new thoughts these days -

I’ve spent plenty of time there, lots of good folks. That was simply a Tombstone reference. One of my favorite movies.

Marxists - the ones with a philosophy anyway

Anarchists - cheaply rented

Common Thugs - increasingly empowered step by step

But they're not traditional American leftists or democrats

Those folks should also be making that distinction loudly clear when possible!
They're called PrOgReSsIvEs! Traditional Marxist democrats who have lost patience with the long game and dropped all semblance of reason and sanity. Has the democrat party really ever fully embraced Classical Liberalism? I don't think so.

Reactions: CastleRubric
They're called PrOgReSsIvEs! Traditional Marxist democrats who have lost patience with the long game and dropped all semblance of reason and sanity. Has the democrat party really ever fully embraced Classical Liberalism? I don't think so.
Yeah.

And the statists that are along for the ride - fm both useless parties -- are somehow WORSE

We have enough history to KNOW how a Marxist revolution will go --- even have recent examples to consider --

Brutal violence, forced mass imprisonments, new state organs usurp institutions of family & faith - targeted extermination of those who resist or cling to 'outmoded' ideals -- and shitty central planning economic decisions - food shortages and seizure of property , death of all honest expressions of art - etc etc BLAHBLAH HOLDOLOMOR TIME

But - they just need another chance to get it "right" ....

And I will step off the soap box - NOW, friends

Will edit post size down later

So, is Veterans Park a good place for a midwinter stroll, or not?
prefer a lot of others first, Arboretum, HC home on Richmond Avenue, Legacy Trail at Coldstream, Raven Run, McConnell's Trace, to name several off the top of my head

Reactions: entropy13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT