ADVERTISEMENT

Very Proud !!!

Kentucky has missed 40(!!!) shots. So many rebounds to be had I'm not sure this 20/20 game means all that much considering the pace and number of Kentucky jumpers missed. Just can't happen.

Reactions: Girthang
Their PG Harris came in a g 1 pt and didn't miss a shot from 3.
How many did we even stand in front of him on? Much less guard him. One of the dumbest decisions in the Cal era, and recently there have been a ton of them. You don't have to be in his pocket but my god, you could tell the game plan was to let him shoot. Idiotic.

Not proud. That’s for loser programs.

I’m excited though. We’re going to be a damn good team with some maturity.

and I’m down glad we don’t have that bag of dyx. He’s not like able even if had our colors on.

Why? We lost a game in which we led by 14, and led by six late. Why would I be proud of a patented Calipari choke?
Sorry man, you should seek help…

AlohaCat
Not proud. That’s for loser programs.

I’m excited though. We’re going to be a damn good team with some maturity.

and I’m down glad we don’t have that bag of dyx. He’s not like able even if had our colors on.
sorry man can’t follow your thought process…

AlohaCat

Reactions: chattanoogawildcat
Yep. That's what I'm afraid of.

Cal had an entire official review of the clock to draw up a play, and we end up with a prayer 3 by Reed. Smh

Yeah he took a horrible shot when oncoming action looked to have reeves wide open

Do you even watch? The two guys everyone was whining about cal holding back all game cost us dearly the last five minutes with terrible defense and really bad freshman mistakes.

Luckily they’ll learn from it. But Jesus he’s damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t with most of y’all. And the fact you couldn’t see what was opening with six seconds left tells me maybe your opinion of Cals basketball prowess(and I don’t love it but I don’t hate just to hate) should be taken with a major grain of salt.

Give Dillingham and Sheppard as many minutes as they can handle. DJ not ready for prime time.

We probably win the game if not for dillingham costing us dearly on defense and also a few terrible decisions when he came in at the 3:10 mark.

He also played exactly as many minutes as he can handle as he fouled out.

Dj will be fine and so will dilly and Reed. He’s more ready defensively.

• Haha
Reactions: chroix and Fox2monk
Moral victories are for losers. You know teams that are used to losing. I don't celebrate moral victories. I expect better out of the team with the most wins in history. We'll lose it back probably before the season ends with Draft Pick Cal.

If you've ever played competitive team sports you know there is no such thing as a moral victory. If it's no big deal whether we win or lose these early games against ranked opponents, then why keep score?
And can any of you Calipari apologists tell me the last time one of his teams beat a #1 ranked opponent?
Good grief, we are UK. Have some damn pride people.

If you've ever played competitive team sports you know there is no such thing as a moral victory. If it's no big deal whether we win or lose these early games against ranked opponents, then why keep score?
And can any of you Calipari apologists tell me the last time one of his teams beat a #1 ranked opponent?
Good grief, we are UK. Have some damn pride people.

UK until tonight had won their last 2 games against the #1 ranked team

He's now 3-3 against them in his time at UK. Lost 2 against Florida and this KU game.

Reactions: Fox2monk
We probably win the game if not for dillingham costing us dearly on defense and also a few terrible decisions when he came in at the 3:10 mark.

We get blown the eff out if not for Dillingham last night. Wagner did absolutely nothing for us last night. 1-12 shooting and 1 assist in 25 minutes. Dillingham had 18 pts with 3 assists in 18 minutes.

Forgive me if I'm finding no "pride" in a loss that brought us to 1-6 in this event over the last seven years. Kentucky basketball should never ever have a 1-6 stretch in anything.

Maybe we should just cancel this week of the season, as it seems guaranteed to go badly every year nowadays (hell, even the one year we won we then ruined it by losing to Evansville a few days later).

This board always delivers - some of you should back away from the keyboard and go for a walk.

We did not win, and that sucks

It is November, and we had 8 scholly players avail. This team got into a fight - and didn’t back down, and for most of the game, was the aggressor.

THIS is the type of UK basketball we have been missing…and there isn’t a team out there that will want to play us come March.

…don’t care what anyone says…

AlohaCat

Same. In a lot of ways we did not even play well.

Edwards and Wagner 1-17

Reeves subpar from 3

No 7 footers, lot of rebounds were purely length (also HD went to my hs but I can’t stand him and can’t wait for Ugonna to send his sh*t to the stands)

Dilly went off at first but also several silly plays.

Shep made a stupid silly pass at the end.

We are FINE and will get so much better.

Also more importantly. I just love the way this team plays. Like the whole style and energy.

If you think cal doesn’t want to win as bad as any one of us you are tripppping.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT