ADVERTISEMENT

VJ to Baylor

Why would you
He's been at Baylor 20+ years and they have one or two good seasons

The guy was at the head of every recruiting cheating scandal from 2010/2014.
I'm trying to be open-minded, it's Baylor. Schitz-green uniforms. Look at the other teams that had scandals of some sort, most of them got a slap on the hand but some great success to go along with it. If the NCAA wants to allow this to become a semi-pro league, then let's treat it like one.

LOL did you post that using your cellphone? You know, the one that's made with petroleum? Hypocritical treehugging morons.
It amazes me that we have so many people in this Country and Globally who have drunk the Kool aid. Most products made use petroleum somewhere in the product or process. China is building coal plants as we speak, where is the outrage? Just look at today's weather EV's will not even charge at these global warming temperatures we are experiencing this week. Our electrical grid using wind and water will not support the demand if we do away with the use of natural resources. How do we dispose of all of these batteries from EV use, not to mention they keep catching fire. I do not understand why educated people believe in the lies they are being told.

It amazes me that we have so many people in this Country and Globally who have drunk the Kool aid. Most products made use petroleum somewhere in the product or process. China is building coal plants as we speak, where is the outrage? Just look at today's weather EV's will not even charge at these global warming temperatures we are experiencing this week. Our electrical grid using wind and water will not support the demand if we do away with the use of natural resources. How do we dispose of all of these batteries from EV use, not to mention they keep catching fire. I do not understand why educated people believe in the lies they are being told.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT