ADVERTISEMENT

***UNofficial Kentucky vs. Gonzaga Thread***

Turned on this Paramount+ stream too early to some horrendous live performing band

This Illinois-Michigan State game is pretty entertaining but good lord please let it end.

Cats...
1e6a636a-a354-47b6-ad67-5e9ee90bca23_text.gif

T7TQDWOI6JBQBBGVULP6XNVURQ.jpg

I have not watched Gonzaga all year. Hope we can defend our home court
Watched them one game. They lost (St. Mary's). Looked like a high school matchup. Reminded me of the older Gonzaga teams that were always overhyped but big, goofy and stiff.

Only way in hell they win this game today is if 1) they are raining threes, and 2) we aren't. They run a lot of back door screens and cuts but I think we're better this year against those than we were with Oscar.

The key, though, will be how the refs call it. They seem to think we foul a lot, even though we don't foul a lot. They also seem to think very physical defensive teams never foul, even though they're always fouling. Gonzaga isn't very physical, but they may try to get that way to muck up the game because they don't match up at all with us athletically.

Watched them one game. They lost (St. Mary's). Looked like a high school matchup. Reminded me of the older Gonzaga teams that were always overhyped but big, goofy and stiff.

Only way in hell they win this game today is if 1) they are raining threes, and 2) we aren't. They run a lot of back door screens and cuts but I think we're better this year against those than we were with Oscar.

The key, though, will be how the refs call it. They seem to think we foul a lot, even though we don't foul a lot. They also seem to think very physical defensive teams never foul, even though they're always fouling. Gonzaga isn't very physical, but they may try to get that way to muck up the game because they don't match up at all with us athletically.
Sadly the pattern.

WTF I hate when we are the middle game or we follow a game we never start on time….. It’s total BULL$HIT

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT