ADVERTISEMENT

unc *** and ncaa lawyers try to stick it to unc ***athletes again

Wow, now that is pretty bad. Who was the player?

Don't remember exactly. Actually hoping someone else remembers the details. But thinking about it think it might have been Bryan Bishop in the interview he gave for HBO last year.

But this really shouldn't come as a surprise, especially given the way UNC's College of Arts & Sciences is (un)structured. Remember Sean May noted that he switched from Communications to AFAM near the end because he could graduate without having to attend classes. Beyond that nearly many of the players on the 1993 team switched majors to AFAM even though the school had only been given the power to grant degrees around that time.

Reactions: brianpoe
BTW, while going back doing Bobby's homework for him it actually was useful as it gave me an opportunity to review some of the many low-down dirty things that UNC has done over the years.

One thing I forgot about was mentioned in the Tydreke Powell radio interview which contains a whole lot of interesting things, but one part which I think is particularly damaging to UNC and hasn't really received a lot of scrutiny is the following claim:

"They basically like take you to like some place in Durham or something and they like you take this test and don’t get nothing wrong, we be like a experiment or something, don’t put these blocks together. I mean it was something simple 1 2 3, you could get it right, but they want you to get it wrong so they could had on paper to get you a note taker or something like that."

This is outright fraud on the part of the University and is clearly coordinated by the staff. And IIRC the person running the testing center was the girlfriend (or something) of Fats (of the Wheels for Heels fame) so it wouldn't surprise me if there were kickbacks, reciprocity etc.

Between this and potential Pell Grant fraud etc., the NCAA and SACS should be the least of the school's worries. A lot of these people could be put up on federal corruption and fraud charges.

Reactions: brianpoe
One thing I forgot about was mentioned in the Tydreke Powell radio interview which contains a whole lot of interesting things, but one part which I think is particularly damaging to UNC and hasn't really received a lot of scrutiny is the following claim:

"They basically like take you to like some place in Durham or something and they like you take this test and don’t get nothing wrong, we be like a experiment or something, don’t put these blocks together. I mean it was something simple 1 2 3, you could get it right, but they want you to get it wrong so they could had on paper to get you a note taker or something like that.".

Catinia Farrington, who rented a car for PJ:

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/catinia-farrington/aa/590/6a4

For the lazy, she is employed by Durham Co Mental & Behaviorial Health Services.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT