ADVERTISEMENT

unc *** and ncaa lawyers try to stick it to unc ***athletes again

You should just give up Jiggle tooth. No one is buying your obfuscation. I assume you are a used car salesman when not playing shill for UNC*** on message boards.

WTF?

The players are lying?
Their transcripts are fake?
The investigation was wrong?
The staff is lying as well?

The NCAA is the ultimate arbitrator of truth?

I'm only interested in men's bb, so I'll stick to that as I answer your questions.

Only McCant's has said anything, he refuses to give a formal statement so who knows if he's lying.

Once gain, the transcripts don't prove anything. THey only show what clases the players took. If those classes are valid classes then what do you think it proves?

The investigations all concluded this was a much up on the academics, not athletics starting this.

What staff have come out publicly, other than Mary (a proven liar) and Smith (a known anti-athletics)? I'm not saying everything they say is a lie, but they've both been caught making false statements, not to mention Smith was part of the fraudulent request for player data.

Well, the NCAA is who sets up the rules and who checks to make sure you don't break them. If the Men's bb team did then they'll get punished.

I'm only interested in men's bb, so I'll stick to that as I answer your questions.

Only McCant's has said anything, he refuses to give a formal statement so who knows if he's lying.

Once gain, the transcripts don't prove anything. THey only show what clases the players took. If those classes are valid classes then what do you think it proves?

The investigations all concluded this was a much up on the academics, not athletics starting this.

What staff have come out publicly, other than Mary (a proven liar) and Smith (a known anti-athletics)? I'm not saying everything they say is a lie, but they've both been caught making false statements, not to mention Smith was part of the fraudulent request for player data.

Well, the NCAA is who sets up the rules and who checks to make sure you don't break them. If the Men's bb team did then they'll get punished.

Your are as corrupt as the NCAA.

Reactions: brianpoe
You should just give up Jiggle tooth. No one is buying your obfuscation. I assume you are a used car salesman when not playing shill for UNC*** on message boards.
I believe Bobby is really an attorney. Bethel, Jiggletooth and Swerv.

So, he loses three very close friends, all in the matter of months, and you want to call him out for saying it's been a difficult time?

LOL Not sure who the 3rd one was but the other 2 had dementia and their passing was a blessing. Neither one could even remember the cheating before they died.

Ok, so first of all no where in that article does it say UNC called the classes fake. You shouldn't post links and say it says what you wish it would say when it doesn't, people will start to ignore you.

Second, I don't need to prove the classes were real, they are already considered real classes as they count towards the students degree. Also, stop saying UNC has agreed they were fake, or provide a link that shows this. A link to an actual quote that says this, ok?

UNC fired people for the irregularities that took place (not checking courses with course descriptions, etc.) and others were fired for inappropriate behaviour (Boxil for asking for a certain grade for a prior female bb player).

Releasing the transcripts would show nothing, other than what classes players took (if those courses are deemed "faked" and no longer count then the NCAA will use the transcripts to determine eligibility).

You can't be serious asking for them to release all emails. Are you?

Finally, I'm not sure how things work where you live, but in this part of the US you're innocent until proven guilty, even if you don't like the object on trial.
Bobby, I am done with you. Have unc cheat sue business week instead of arguing with a UK message board. If you read the article and can not determine that unc admitted to wrong doing, you are beyond help. Releasing the emails and transcripts would prove everything. Carolina is a public school. The emails should be made available. This is not politics. This is college sports. Should have nothing to fear from a college coaches emails!!! Who knew and who really started the afam scam. CAROLINA has already admitted the classes were fake and does not need to wait on the ncaa to act.

Last edited:
Bobby, I am done with you. Have unc cheat sue business week instead of arguing with a UK message board. If you read the article and can not determine that unc admitted to wrong doing, you are beyond help. Releasing the emails and transcripts would prove everything. Carolina is a public school. The emails should be made available. This is not politics. This is college sports. Should have nothing to fear from a college coaches emails!!! Who knew and who really started the afam scam. CAROLINA has already admitted the classes were fake and does not need to wait on the ncaa to act.

How do you argue with a fool? KBF and JPS exposed him in another thread. But, he is back again.

LOL Not sure who the 3rd one was but the other 2 had dementia and their passing was a blessing. Neither one could even remember the cheating before they died.

It was a life-long friend. And wow, so if your close friend had dementia and died then you'd expect others to question the validity of your feelings if you expressed any sorrow? I'm sure there are a lot of people who've had close ones die that would like to hear you say this to them in person.

No, I can read and I see that, AND I agree with that. I, however, don't agree with the statement that UNC thinks the classes were "fake" or have said as much. If you cannot understand the difference then maybe we really should wait for the NCAA.

Also, please tell me how releasing the transcripts would prove anything other than they took some irregular classes? And, Wainstein had access to all emails. So, if there was anything there it would've made it into his report.

In regards to the pink highlighted text above, No, not true. Just saying it more and more doesn't make it true.

It was a life-long friend. And wow, so if your close friend had dementia and died then you'd expect others to question the validity of your feelings if you expressed any sorrow? I'm sure there are a lot of people who've had close ones die that would like to hear you say this to them in person.

Good grief! Roy thinks he has it bad. Let's focus on the people in Nepal who know what real pain and grief is. Roy is a drama queen.

Good grief! Roy thinks he has it bad. Let's focus on the people in Nepal who know what real pain and grief is. Roy is a drama queen.

So, you're a drama queen if some of your close friends die and you tell someone that life has been tough for you lately? Great to know you don't let pesky things like the deaths of close friends/family bother you. I guess the rest of us are just weak and looking for pitty. Thanks for letting me know how you feel.

So, you're a drama queen if some of your close friends die and you tell someone that life has been tough for you lately? Great to know you don't let pesky things like the deaths of close friends/family bother you. I guess the rest of us are just weak and looking for pitty. Thanks for letting me know how you feel.

I do not accept the fact he actually lost those friends. Has the NCAA verified their death certificates?

Hey Kellen Patrick, it's not sooooooooo much that we believe the NCAA has an anti Uk agenda as we believe they have a pro UNCheat agenda

No, I can read and I see that, AND I agree with that. I, however, don't agree with the statement that UNC thinks the classes were "fake" or have said as much. If you cannot understand the difference then maybe we really should wait for the NCAA.

Also, please tell me how releasing the transcripts would prove anything other than they took some irregular classes? And, Wainstein had access to all emails. So, if there was anything there it would've made it into his report.

In regards to the pink highlighted text above, No, not true. Just saying it more and more doesn't make it true.
How in the hell did you make the text pink? and why? IF THE PINK STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE, WHY DOESN'T UNC SUE BUSINESS WEEK? Releasing all of the emails would prove who knew and when. If Wainstein had access to emails, why not release it for everyone? Wain. never released any of Roys emails but he did with wayne Walden. It would not hurt anyone to see if Roy is telling the truth. It would help clear the air a little. What we got going on now is limiting collaterial damage.
Lack of institutional control and no admin oversight. This is being done to try an limit the amount of Money unc is going to be liable for. How many more ex Carolina student athletes are waiting to see what happens in the first law suit? Unc admitted afam was a rogue department for 20 years. They admitted no one in admin was supervising norogao and crowder. The ncaa will hold the univ and coaches liable. How did the I did not know anything go for Syracuse? So what is it, lack of institutional control or coaches not knowing anything?? Coaches who got paid for academic performance.
Think about it for a sec. Carolina is saying they gave schollys to athletes and are not contractualy obligated to provide the student athletes a quality education. They created classes that never met, had to do no work and were given grades. Surely even you can see that is not what is supposed to happen in getting a college education. To prepare kids for life after sports. What is an AFAM degree from unc worth?

giphy.gif

Reactions: saxonburgcat
Did any of the articles have Roy actually saying he is sure they are dead? Did he see the body? Can anyone in unc admin verify coach Gut actually died?

Death penalty and everybody in the media from the NYT to ESPN would be making it the story of the decade.

Lol. What a bunch of conspiracy theorists. Why do I keep coming back here? Because it is so daamn entertaining. In a comedic way. Wow. Stop flattering your own dumb asses.

How in the hell did you make the text pink? and why? Releasing all of the emails would prove who knew and when. If Wainstein had access to emails, why not release it for everyone? Wain. never released any of Roys emails but he did with wayne Walden. It would not hurt anyone to see if Roy is telling the truth. It would help clear the air a little.

Highlight with cursor, select text color from the menu bar, and pick one.

Maybe because Wainstein didn't think it was relevant to include emails from Roy discussing where he wanted to eat dinner or which cheerleader he thought was the hottest, etc.; Wainstein only included emails from Walden, Boxil, and other coaches that pertained to the AFAM scandal. Wainstein said in his report that Roy didn't know what was going on and when he found out about the number of AFAM classes his players were taking he urged his assistants to try to get them into other courses. No air needs to be cleared, people just need to start actually reading things and stop listening to others. All of the reports are online, just go read them for yourself. It really is crazy to me that so many fans here will complain about a reporter who writes a bs story about Cal, asking why said reporter didn't bother to check the facts, yet turn around and do the same with the AFAM scandal. You obviously know about bs journalism, but you're willing to eat it up so long as it paints UNC in a bad light.

Did any of the articles have Roy actually saying he is sure they are dead? Did he see the body? Can anyone in unc admin verify coach Gut actually died?

LOL Dean and Gut are probably hiding out in South America from the NCAA. KInda funny how they both had dementia and both died soon after. If true, that is some bad karma.

But, maybe it was all fake? Maybe both are teaching ethics at UNC?

Highlight with cursor, select text color from the menu bar, and pick one.

Maybe because Wainstein didn't think it was relevant to include emails from Roy discussing where he wanted to eat dinner or which cheerleader he thought was the hottest, etc.; Wainstein only included emails from Walden, Boxil, and other coaches that pertained to the AFAM scandal. Wainstein said in his report that Roy didn't know what was going on and when he found out about the number of AFAM classes his players were taking he urged his assistants to try to get them into other courses. No air needs to be cleared, people just need to start actually reading things and stop listening to others. All of the reports are online, just go read them for yourself. It really is crazy to me that so many fans here will complain about a reporter who writes a bs story about Cal, asking why said reporter didn't bother to check the facts, yet turn around and do the same with the AFAM scandal. You obviously know about bs journalism, but you're willing to eat it up so long as it paints UNC in a bad light.
You do know that Walden worked for Roy and Roy was responsible for any violations committed by Walden don't you? Roy also told Wainstein a different story than what he had said before, In an earlier statement he said he didn't know what classes his players were taking and didn't anything about the clustering.

I've lost buddies in Nam and in law enforcement. I didn't cry publicly because life had been tough on me. I cried for their families. Roy makes it about himself. Life is tough for him. Too bad the Haitian survivors don't know how rough life is for scumbag Roy.

Lol. What a bunch of conspiracy theorists. Why do I keep coming back here? Because it is so daamn entertaining. In a comedic way. Wow. Stop flattering your own dumb asses.

1. Calipari's 500 win game ball
2. Anthony Davis paid $200,000 to play at UK
3. Eric Bledsoe's High school Algebra grade
4. Kantor and his eligibility

All of the above came out of major sports media or the NCAA. Meanwhile UNC*** runs a sham dept. at their school to keep athletes eligible and most major sports media either state it is nothing or just don't say anything and the NCAA hides like the gopher from Caddyshack. Maybe you should just stay away.

1. Calipari's 500 win game ball
2. Anthony Davis paid $200,000 to play at UK
3. Eric Bledsoe's High school Algebra grade
4. Kantor and his eligibility

All of the above came out of major sports media or the NCAA. Meanwhile UNC*** runs a sham dept. at their school to keep athletes eligible and most major sports media either state it is nothing or just don't say anything and the NCAA hides like the gopher from Caddyshack. Maybe you should just stay away.

Good chance Kellen is already gone. Think the mods took out some more trash...

I've lost buddies in Nam and in law enforcement. I didn't cry publicly because life had been tough on me. I cried for their families. Roy makes it about himself. Life is tough for him. Too bad the Haitian survivors don't know how rough life is for scumbag Roy.

And if someone asked you how you felt a few days/weeks after would you say "I feel great" or would you say "I'm going through a hard time right now"? Do the Haitian survivors get to show more emotion than the Nepalese survivors or is it the other way around? Did it bother you when Cal brought up how painful his hip was before his surgery? You know, because he must have been trying to make it about himself. Or what about Stuart Brown? Did you complain that Cal was making that all about him when Cal sent out the tweet?

I understand, you're a UNC hater, you just can't stand them. That's fine. But it's not cool to question someone's sincerity when they lose close friends/family. Coming from someone who's been through as much as you have, I'd expect that to be off limits. But I guess nothing gets in the way of hating UNC, right? Thanks for some of your posts and thank you for protecting me and my family/friends, both in the military and in law enforcement, I truly do appreciate that, but I think we should agree to disagree and leave our debates in the past.

And if someone asked you how you felt a few days/weeks after would you say "I feel great" or would you say "I'm going through a hard time right now"? Do the Haitian survivors get to show more emotion than the Nepalese survivors or is it the other way around? Did it bother you when Cal brought up how painful his hip was before his surgery? You know, because he must have been trying to make it about himself. Or what about Stuart Brown? Did you complain that Cal was making that all about him when Cal sent out the tweet?

I understand, you're a UNC hater, you just can't stand them. That's fine. But it's not cool to question someone's sincerity when they lose close friends/family. Coming from someone who's been through as much as you have, I'd expect that to be off limits. But I guess nothing gets in the way of hating UNC, right? Thanks for some of your posts and thank you for protecting me and my family/friends, both in the military and in law enforcement, I truly do appreciate that, but I think we should agree to disagree and leave our debates in the past.

I'm not sure about everybody here, but I have at least always respected UNC, this scandal and even worse the cover up is pathetic. And fans like you who simply refuse to see the facts in front of your face cause us all to lose respect.

The whole loss of Roy's friends was a sarcastic post that obviously went way over your head.

Just like all the evidence against UNC.

They cheated. They lied. They keep on lying. Their fans are pitifully ignoring the truth.

Okay, you win. UK fans should all take up a collection and send flowers to Roy in memory (or lack thereof) of his 3 dead friends.

Poor Roy! His life has never been the same since he threw out that presbyterian kid. Karma has taken a toll. His friends and fellow cheats are all dying. His program hasn't been the same. Mysterious injuries and troublesome players have wrecked havoc.

Karma has come home to Chapel Heel.

It really blows my mind the extent that UNC fans will go to defend this. Take our boy Bobby here in this thread.....this is the worst academic scandal in decades and he expects no punishment at all. NONE. If I were a UNC fan right now, I would be sitting back with my mouth shut and praying that the NCAA doesn't drop the hammer on my program and instead they come out of the woodwork to defend the SCANDAL and claim "nothing to see here." Sports have really deluded our perception of right/wrong and our society has placed winning ahead of everything. They like to brag about the "Carolina Way" and if this is what the "Carolina Way" looks like, I think I'll pass......

There were fake classes at UNC(hell a whole fake dept) athletes were enrolled in these classes for several years spanning multiple sports and multiple seasons.

The only question that remains unanswered is will the NCAA take action on this matter.If such had occured anywhere else(other than Duke) the NCAA would have already handed out out sanctions.

UNC fans can defend all they want,ignore facts and cover up the truth but as long as the NCAA continues to do what they have done in this matter to date UNC fans can shout their lies as if they were the truth

UNC is still trying to pretend that the fake classes were confined to AFAM. We also know that Philosophy was involved via Boxill. BTW, did anyone see the quote some weeks ago posted at PackPride in which a book written by Boxill's husband on social justice basically said that a minority student should get an A in any class if he simply asks for an A.

That quote reveals at least the thinking behind the Boxills' understanding of ethics and grades. It is completely screwed up, If you ask me.

UNC is still trying to pretend that the fake classes were confined to AFAM. We also know that Philosophy was involved via Boxill. BTW, did anyone see the quote some weeks ago posted at PackPride in which a book written by Boxill's husband on social justice basically said that a minority student should get an A in any class if he simply asks for an A.

That quote reveals at least the thinking behind the Boxills' understanding of ethics and grades. It is completely screwed up, If you ask me.

Communications is another major that should be looked at.

Reactions: Lumpy 2

Actually, they should look at the transcripts and if an athlete is making D's and F's, it is a sure bet that those are real classes. If that same athlete is making A's and B's in other classes, those are the ones to look into.

Also, if McCants got a D or F in a class and May got a B, I think that is one sign that May actually did some college work. But, May hasn't shown us his transcripts and most likely because he is a cheat and a liar.

They cheated. They lied. They keep on lying. Their fans are pitifully ignoring the truth.

Not to mention UnCheat is spending millions and millions on PR firms and lawyers to whitewash their decades of cheating.

Okay, you win. UK fans should all take up a collection and send flowers to Roy in memory (or lack thereof) of his 3 dead friends.

Poor Roy! His life has never been the same since he threw out that presbyterian kid. Karma has taken a toll. His friends and fellow cheats are all dying. His program hasn't been the same. Mysterious injuries and troublesome players have wrecked havoc.

Karma has come home to Chapel Heel.

tumblr_mpufgxjUfd1qjgyvoo1_400_zpsycbooasc.gif

No doubt. Remember not long ago there was an interview with a former UNC football player who noted that he 'graduated' from UNC, but he didn't even know whether it was in AFAM Studies or Communications until he received the diploma.

UNC apologists like to talk about how this scandal was limited to AFAM studies (which it wasn't), but even if that was true (which it's not), the fact of the matter is that the entire College of Arts and Sciences at UNC-Chapel Hill is suspect because people could take any of these courses as electives toward their major.

AFAM Studies, Communications and Exercise & Sports Science were the only three 'majors' that many incoming athletes at UNC were allowed to choose from. All of these should be examined in detail.

AFAM Studies, Communications and Exercise & Sports Science were the only three 'majors' that many incoming athletes at UNC were allowed to choose from. All of these should be examined in detail.

Good luck on that.

No doubt. Remember not long ago there was an interview with a former UNC football player who noted that he 'graduated' from UNC, but he didn't even know whether it was in AFAM Studies or Communications until he received the diploma.

UNC apologists like to talk about how this scandal was limited to AFAM studies (which it wasn't), but even if that was true (which it's not), the fact of the matter is that the entire College of Arts and Sciences at UNC-Chapel Hill is suspect because people could take any of these courses as electives toward their major.

Wow, now that is pretty bad. Who was the player?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT