ADVERTISEMENT

UK just released a statement on Big Z…

No one's really suggesting that, are they? It's weird that you picked up on that in this thread. But for an international star athlete who could potentially be an NBA All Star, who also speaks 4 languages and has an apparent learning disability (which in and of itself provides some leverage with testing accommodations), the obvious answer is that you let the kid in.

Wouldn't you agree?
I would but the university has to have some requirements that must be met before an individual is accepted to the university. I don’t think the university said he wasn’t accepted.

Nope - 3 of my UK classmates freshman year didn’t speak a lick of English.
Interesting. And one of my classmates as a junior in Engineering at UK wouldn't have got one letter right if you asked him to spell coffee, he would have spelled it kawphy. True story.

Last edited:
And yet you seem to be losing sleep defending him 24/7. Nobody is a more devoted shieldbearer.
And no one seems more interested in getting him fired than you. 24/7. You spend more time on here than I do.

Only point you prove is that you love ccc regardless of how it affects uk.
That's OK your hero will be begging people to attend home games like he did last year, another major first
Only thing you prove is that you aren't very smart, IF you really are a UK fan. You are NOT going to get him fired before his contract expires, aside from that being a dumb move both for basketball and financially our AD would never have the balls to fire him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT