ADVERTISEMENT

UK All-Time Draft Playoffs

Okay, for my final pick is a guy that was great off the bench this year, getting rebounds and making shots (shot over 40% from three), but sadly didn't get to play his last time in the Big Dance. Give me Nate Sestina.

@YaySports
Good pick. There’s only a handful of notable guys left. This draft included almost everyone you’d want I feel

Reactions: ABlockalypseBrow
Ill go with former top 10 recruit, only spent a little over a season here before transferring to USC. Isaiah Thomas referred to him as the Jordan of their generation. He was suppose to be the next great before off court issues and drug abuse came up. His nickname was ‘The Blur’. Ill take Dwight Anderson to man the guard spot for my last pick.
He already went

He already went
Shit i thought i scoured the list well. Then ill go way off base and take one of the highest volume rebounders probably in UK history. He per 40’s of nearly 14 points and 19 rebounds per game. Got a lot of hate from fans bc he didnt play through injury, but ill go with Jarred Vanderbilt

Absolutely no one to ever put on the uniform cared more than this guy. He grew up like all of us, dreaming to play for the Cats. Once he got the opportunity, he made the most of it.

He shot 62.5% for his career was a 100% 3 point shooter. That's right, he NEVER missed a three. He averaged 25 points and 18 rebounds per 40 minutes.

There has never been anyone to give more, scrap harder, fight for loose balls more in the 38 total minutes he played.

Give me the guy that my dad called "Stroke 'em" because he couldn't pronounce his name and he saw that 1 three that he hit.

The man, the myth, the legend

Todd Svoboda

James Blackmon Sr. was another one I looked at

Me too.

Crap! My bad guys. I wasn’t thinking & for some reason I got it in my head that the draft was over & accidentally listed a cpl players who hadn’t been picked yet. I deleted it within a cpl minutes but I apologize if anyone saw the post.

Edit #3. Now I realize the draft WAS in fact over & I misread a post making me think I screwed up. I’m a mess this morning, lol. I should just delete the whole post but I’m a dumbass & will list my biggest snubs again. Please overlook me. Derrick Hord, Eric Manuel, Roger Harden, Desmond Allison.

Last edited:
I believe the plan was to set up a poll for voting which team would win. Not sure how the matchups were gonna be set.

Doing some renovations on the house today so I’ll update things this afternoon.

typically I do a random seeding in the draft unless anyone wants to pitch another idea

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
Me too.

Crap! My bad guys. I wasn’t thinking & for some reason I got it in my head that the draft was over & accidentally listed a cpl players who hadn’t been picked yet. I deleted it within a cpl minutes but I apologize if anyone saw the post.

Edit #3. Now I realize the draft WAS in fact over & I misread a post making me think I screwed up. I’m a mess this morning, lol. I should just delete the whole post but I’m a dumbass & will list my biggest snubs again. Please overlook me. Derrick Hord, Eric Manuel, Roger Harden, Desmond Allison.
hord was all sec. should have been drafted.

Alright well I'll start the tournament at 8 or 9 tonight
giphy.gif

Reactions: DraftCat
Whats going on with Runt and Hannibal? I get an error message accessing that thread

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT