ADVERTISEMENT

UK All-Time Draft Playoffs

DraftCat

Senior
Nov 5, 2011
Welcome to the 1st Rupp Rafters UK All-Time Draft. 1974-75 to Present day

You will draft 10 players and build a team that will compete in playoff voting format. Only players career at Kentucky counts.

Draft rules are simple no talking about players until they are drafted.
Serpentine draft (1 to 12 then 12 to 1 )
You will have 4 hours to make a pick. Dead period is 11 PM to 9 AM.
Only can draft UK players from the 1974-75 roster to present day.
Please tag the person after your pick.

Pick # Team Name
1 @420grover - Anthony Davis, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Brandon Knight, Rick Robey, Aaron Harrison, Patrick Sparks, Chris Mills, Dale Brown, Michael Bradley, Todd Svoboda

2 @YaySports Tony Delk, Rajon Rondo, Nerlens Noel, PJ Washington, Deandre Liggins, Randolph Morris, Deron Feldhaus, Alex Poythress, Jeff Brassow, Jarred Vanderbilt

3 @ABlockalypseBrow - Jamal Mashburn, Jeff Sheppard, Travis Ford, Immanuel Quickley, Nick Richards, Rodrick Rhodes, Ed Davender, Jared Prickett, Mike Phillips, Nate Sestina

4 @GoBigBlue712 - John Wall, Bam Adebayo, Julius Randle, Tyler Herro, John Pelphrey, Richie Farmer, Reid Travis, Isaiah Briscoe, James Lee, Saul Smith

5 @jrpross - Kenny (Sky) Walker, Kyle Macy, Jamal Murray, Chuck Hayes, Nazr Mohammad, Ramel Bradley, Josh Harrelson, Allen Edwards, Derrik Willis, Julius Mays

6 @drcats2013 - Tayshaun Prince, Rex Chapman, Shai Gilgeous Alexander, Jamal Magloire, Scott Padgett, Tyrese Maxey, Trey Lyles, Daniel Orton, Kyle Wiltjer, Dominique Hawkins

7 @JHannibalSmith - Ron Mercer, Sam Bowie, Dirk Minniefield, Kelenna Azubuike, Walter McCarty, Mark Pope, Jim Master, Jimmy Dan Conner, LeRon Ellis, Larry Johnson

8 @GonzoCat90 - Jack (Goose) Givens, Karl Towns, Malik Monk, Terence Jones, Eric Bledsoe, Gerald Fitch, James Young, Sean Woods, Wenyen Gabriel, Jason Parker

9 @jwhite123 - Antoine Walker, Tyler Ulis, Keith Bogans, Patrick Patterson, Kevin Knox, Marquis Estill, Cliff Hawkins, Derrick Miller, Marcus Lee, Cameron Mills

10 @UKNorse - Wayne Turner, Kevin Grevey, Melvin "Big Dipper" Turpin, Darius Miller, Winston Bennett, Joe Crawford, Marquis Teague, Reggie Hanson, Skal Labissiere, Ashton Hagans

11 @hotelblue -Derek Anderson, Jodie Meeks, Anthony Epps, Willie Cauley-Stein, Eric Daniels, Heshimu Evans, Dwight Anderson, Rodney Dent, Archie Goodwin, Charles Hurt

12 @Rupp'sRunt - D. Fox, D Cousins, Doron Lamb, Devin Booker, Andre Riddick, Keldon Johnson, Andrew Harrison, Dakari Johnson, Perry Stevenson, Hami Diallo

Last edited:
Maybe put the criteria in the first post so folks who jump in once this gets rolling will immediately understand what we're doing.

Thanks for handling this.

Reactions: DraftCat
Feel really good about being in between the two OG’s of these drafts @GonzoCat90 and @UKNorse at pick number 9. I’m sure they won’t be messing up any of my picks

Murderer's row for sure. I think this one is gonna be so all over the place that order may not matter as much, but we all definitely have some experience with these.

Reactions: DraftCat
What should we do in round 1? If someone misses should we put them at the bottom? Or have them pick whenever they return?

Maybe someone wants the double pick at 12 so I don't want them to lose that advantage.

What should we do in round 1? If someone misses should we put them at the bottom? Or have them pick whenever they return?

Maybe someone wants the double pick at 12 so I don't want them to lose that advantage.

I think we assume they won't show up for the other rounds. But if they do, they can make the pick they would've gotten anyways whenever they do show up.

Either that, or look up the MLB/NFL/NBA rules for being late. I'm sure they have one although it never happens.

I may have in future draft "alternates" that can step in at a moments notice during the beginning stages.

Ok guys, I told my family I'm grilling out for them tonight and I was wanting to clean the grill some before. So can I tell you my two choices in order ahead of time?

i already got my team and i don’t think it’s too star heavy. don’t screw with me.

I'd like to keep 6 hours for the 1st round and when we get going knock it down to 4. Think we have done that in the past drafts typically.

Reactions: ABlockalypseBrow
Chill out? Did I insult you or anybody in it? No, I didn't. It's at the top of the board. Hell, why can't you and whoever is in it set up a Yahoo group? Since you appear to be rude, IDGAF. You chill out.

Lol you aren't worth wasting time on. Me and @GonzoCat90 have done 7-8 of these contests over 4 years and your the first person to complain. Congrats and hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend

Lol you aren't worth wasting time on. Me and @GonzoCat90 have done 7-8 of these contests over 4 years and your the first person to complain. Congrats and hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend

Your arrogance isn't a surprise. I just asked a simple question without insulting you or anyone else and you had to bow up and smart off. No surprise that you are tone deaf.

Your arrogance isn't a surprise. I just asked a simple question and you had to bow up and smart off.

I'm more annoyed that you want to ruin a fun idea just because you have to see it on the front page. What else you want to talk about while the world has gone to shit? Next years class that we may or may not even get to see?

Get a cold drink from your fridge and relax. I'm not one to get pissy with anyone your welcome to go through all my posts.

This is a thing we've been doing for 4 years now and frankly it's insulting you think you can kick us off Rupp Rafters

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT