ADVERTISEMENT

There is no meeting

Nov 26, 2023
We have a been played like a fiddle by whomever started that rumor. They may meet up eventually and discuss the season and how to progress but that’s about the gist of it. No details of it happening yesterday or happening today after those in the know were assured it was going to. What a joke. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

27F950l.png

Mitch meets with every coach in every sport at the conclusion of the season, Him and Cal meet after every season. I don't know why people think this "meeting" was or is going to be some big thing like it's a rarity. I mean the state of the program makes this years meeting that much more important, but this meeting is a routine thing that happens after every season.

Its tuesday and I expected an opening by today , terribly disappointing . Really hard to take , only hoping they wait to announce after the tourney ends

• Haha
Reactions: CELTICAT
No details of it happening yesterday or happening today after those in the know were assured it was going to.
Are you assuming there was no meeting because we haven't heard about it, or have info that no meeting took place?

Not trying to be argumentative. Truly just curious.

If they met (I have no clue) then I never expected for us to hear about it today unless they let Cal go.

My guess is that they have talked, then they'll schedule a joint press conference. I'm also guessing they do the press conference towards the end of the week so it gets swept away because of the tourn. It'll be talking point for a day, but will be out of the new in 24 hours. (Just my guess!)

I dont think they would fire cal the day they announce the new women's coach. Poor guys thunder will be completely stolen if so.

I also sadly don't think cal is gonna be fired so a moot point.

Whatever meeting may or may not occur, it has nothing to do with his job. He was back the second he went on the radio, and if you think otherwise you’re grasping at straws to convince yourself you’ll get what you want.

You will hear nothing further from UK athletics about it

Maybe Cal told Mitch that he doesn't have an appointment open for him today. That he should set one up with his secretary. After all, we all know who's boss.

Meeting or no meeting Cal said he’s going to do what he‘s always done.

Reactions: G-PIP
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT