-Didn’t start playing until he was 16.
-132 MpH club head speed
-great driver of the ball
-High ball hitter
-great putter
-great chipper and flop shot guy
-held the number 1 spot for a longer time than anyone not named tiger
-He was fun to watch

Yep. Rory has more majors but is boring to watch and doesn't work hard. Hard to understand why anyone would be a Rory fan with his weak work ethic.

Yep. Rory has more majors but is boring to watch and doesn't work hard. Hard to understand why anyone would be a Rory fan with his weak work ethic.
Rory has one of the best swings of all time and 4 majors, but he wasn’t as consistently in the hunt as the shark. Shark was always around the lead.

Reactions: JLoad22
Rory couldn't cary his jock strap and will easily eclipse Norman. The amount of talent Rory has and his lack of practice and desire makes him a chump.
Nice deflection, lol. Noone was talking about Rory you chump,

What the hell you talking about? Rory by all accounts works very hard and plays in a ton of tournaments. Norman was a great talent but his lack of majors speaks for itself. He choked. Multiple times. And is a pompous jackass.

Reactions: rudd1
What the hell you talking about? Rory by all accounts works very hard and plays in a ton of tournaments. Norman was a great talent but his lack of majors speaks for itself. He choked. Multiple times. And is a pompous jackass.

Disagree. Enjoy your Easter. Where's Rory? MIC'd up at the Airport !!???

You gotta be trolling.
Huh? Nice try. It's well-documnented that Rory does lots of other things besides pratice. I have no problem with him enjoying life, but he run's his mouth too much and is a total bore. You don't agree?? Who cares?

Huh? Nice try. It's well-documnented that Rory does lots of other things besides pratice. I have no problem with him enjoying life, but he run's his mouth too much and is a total bore. You don't agree?? Who cares?
You think Norman was a workaholic? He was a notorious drunkard. And half the player Rory has become because of it.

Reactions: rudd1
Back 9 will be highly entertaining. 12 playing hard, par 5 chances, nerves.

Who could not like two tours that hate each other battling it out??

Luckily the patrons have spoken and are loving it.

What’s that old saying, the Masters doesn’t start until the back nine on Sunday.

2 shot swings all over the place. Either Titan winning would be cool. Interested to see their reaction. I believe it even made Dustin tear up.

Back 9 beverage for anyone? I'm about to pour an ice cold peanut butter milk stout into a frozen glass mug.

See ya soon!

Phil could be the highest LIV finisher espically if Brooks doesn’t start coming up with some answers.

"Nutbag" Phil winning would be the funniest thing ever. They'd have to make Couples put one arm in the jacket and Monahan the other.

Phil and Spieth had a thing going on between them today. It was impressive.

Koepka is doing a gymnastics tumbling routine down the boards. I wonder what kind of odds you could have gotten this morning on Phil finishing ahead of Brooks?

Reactions: Kingseve1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT