ADVERTISEMENT

THE MASTERS

If Tiger never had the car wreck he wins another major and breaks the all time wins mark. If he had stayed healthy like Phil has and not had the 08 scandal he would have shattered Jack’s record and would still be a Top 10 player at 47. After seeing what his leg really looks like it’s a miracle he can even walk let alone play Golf now.
To me, the what-if’s are Tiger serving time time for driving under the influence. Everyone just totally forgets what he did because he’s rich and famous. My “privilege” card wouldn’t have worked for that.

I've always wondered how Tiger skated unblemished right through the heart of the steroid era as he basically went through the same exact body transformation Bonds did. Skinny kid blows up to look like a body builder.

I guess Tiger had a better publicity team as his "seal workout" story got him a pass from putting on 50 lbs of solid muscle right when steroids were taking over sport.

Reactions: Kingseve1
We'll see how it plays out but Brooks sure has the look of a winner about him to go along with that 4 stroke lead.

Make that a 3 stroke lead. LOL.

2 consecutive WD for Woods at Augusta. One of those deals where at least you got to see him play some and he kept his cut streak in tact but his days of winning there ended in 2019. If he has any shot at winning a PGA event and passing Snead, it’s going to have to be warm all 4 days and an easy course to walk.

Reactions: parrott
There can't be any more intimidating of a situation than for Bennet to have Rahm and Koepka waiting on him to play yet the kid is doing it even though you can see how nervous he is. Him rushing to put his towel back there on 9 he was shaking like a leaf but then he hit a fantastic pitch up that hill.

He does. This is going to be a great duel to the finish. I don't know what to make of the new Brooks yet. He's so calm and smooth out there. He doesn't have that look like he has a chip on his shoulder anymore or is trying to play the tough guy. I've always liked Brooks on the course, it's off of it where he seems to be a complete jerk so who knows?

It's all about ratings so this is a massive win for LIV as far as their guys being able to play in the majors because if they were banned, Rahm would be running away with the tournament and many would tune out. Instead, all eyes are on this epic LIV vs PGA battle with arguably the two biggest names on each tour. Rating$ drives it all.

It's all about ratings so this is a massive win for LIV as far as their guys being able to play in the majors because if they were banned, Rahm would be running away with the tournament and many would tune out. Instead, all eyes are on this epic LIV vs PGA battle with arguably the two biggest names on each tour. Rating$ drives it all.
No one knows what anyone would be at by removing a leading score. Situations and circumstances change.

The only thing this does if BK wins is feed his and Norman's ego. It does nothing for their exhibition events as a whole.

• Haha
Reactions: Kingseve1
Bennett low amateur was the lock bet of the century. Can’t believe he was 3-1 against those other turds.

To me, the what-if’s are Tiger serving time time for driving under the influence. Everyone just totally forgets what he did because he’s rich and famous. My “privilege” card wouldn’t have worked for that.
How much time do you think one serves for a DWI? It would be likely 1-3 days. What would that have changed?

Augusta National can’t be happy the bushes aren’t in full bloom. Barely anything on the back side of 13. Haven’t really paid attention to 12.

Augusta playing unusually difficult. 3 top ball strikers at the top in hovland, rahmbo and Keopka.

This Bennett kid is dangerously close to Sergio back in his days of infinite grip waggles….
Didn't JB Holmes also have a problem with that? Or did he come all the way out of his stance multiple times?

Either way, not fun to watch.

Question for the board is it a sin to check the Masters score throughout Easter Sunday service? Asking for a friend . . .

Didn't JB Holmes also have a problem with that? Or did he come all the way out of his stance multiple times?

Either way, not fun to watch.

I noticed Koepka looking down and shaking his head on the tee one time as Bennett was frozen over the ball, lol.

Reactions: UK_Dallas
Spieth just hit a tree on the par 3 sixth. Only Spieth could do that. He hit it right of right. Grellar has a front row seat for his wild shots every round, He has to be laughing inside and only hanging around because of the easy money.

• Haha
Reactions: LOL_Man
Seems obvious that the patrons want to see the best golfers in the world battle it out. I can't see any of the majors locking the LIV guys out now.

Norman is probably dying to send out a tweet asking where Rory is this weekend.

Seems obvious that the patrons want to see the best golfers in the world battle it out. I can't see any of the majors locking the LIV guys out now.

Norman is probably dying to send out a tweet asking where Rory is this weekend.
True but Rory has more majors than Norman.

Reverse psychology?😃 Brooks not showing a lot right now.
I thought someone hijacked his account. Yeah, you're probably right. The amount of butt-hurt about LIV is hiarious. Independent contractors going to get guaranteed money instead of pledging their allegiance to a tour that doesn't give a flip if they succeed or not and doesn't guarantee the independdent contractor a paycheck....

How dare them!

Reactions: LOL_Man
Rory should have stuck around as an on-course commentator. He was doing so well when MIC'd up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT