ADVERTISEMENT

THE MASTERS

2023 Masters odds, field​

See full the Masters 2023 picks, best bets, and predictions here.

Rory McIlroy 7-1
Jon Rahm 8-1
Scottie Scheffler 10-1
Cameron Smith 12-1
Jordan Spieth 15-1
Justin Thomas 16-1
Xander Schauffele 18-1
Tony Finau 20-1
Will Zalatoris 20-1
Collin Morikawa 22-1
Max Homa 22-1
Patrick Cantlay 22-1
Dustin Johnson 25-1
Cameron Young 25-1
Matthew Fitzpatrick 25-1
Joohyung (Tom) Kim 25-1
Viktor Hovland 26-1
Sungjae Im 33-1
Hideki Matsuyama 33-1
Brooks Koepka 35-1
Sam Burns 35-1
Shane Lowry 35-1
Joaquin Niemann 45-1
Bryson DeChambeau 50-1
Tyrrell Hatton 55-1
Corey Conners 55-1
Tiger Woods 55-1
Aaron Wise 60-1
Louis Oosthuizen 60-1
Justin Rose 65-1
Patrick Reed 65-1
Abraham Ancer 75-1
Tommy Fleetwood 75-1
Si-Woo Kim 80-1
Russell Henley 80-1
Sahith Theegala 80-1
Billy Horschel 85-1
Talor Gooch 90-1
Mito Pereira 90-1
Adam Scott 100-1
Gary Woodland 100-1
Bubba Watson 100-1
Brian Harman 100-1
Seamus Power 125-1
K H Lee 125-1
Keegan Bradley 125-1
Thomas Pieters 125-1
Ryan Fox 125-1
Sergio Garcia 125-1
Alex Noren 150-1
Scott Stallings 150-1
Tom Hoge 150-1
Jason Kokrak 150-1
Sepp Straka 150-1
Cameron Champ 150-1
Harold Varner 150-1
Kevin Na 150-1
Charl Schwartzel 175-1
Adrian Meronk 175-1
Kevin Kisner 175-1
Phil Mickelson 200-1
Danny Willett 200-1
Francesco Molinari 200-1
Mackenzie Hughes 250-1
Kurt Kitayama 250-1
Zach Johnson 300-1
Adam Svensson 300-1
J T Poston 300-1
Fred Couples 1000-1
Bernhard Langer 1000-1
Vijay Singh 1500-1
Mike Weir 1500-1
Larry Mize 2500-1
Jose Maria Olazabal 2500-1
Sandy Lyle 5000-1

The greatest sporting event on earth. The Masters is the ultimate expression of humanity in a cauldron of pressure performing miraculously when all else around them has crumbled to dust. There is no greater test in all of sport as to what makes men men.

On one Spring Sunday, if only fleetingly, a man becomes God and ascends to the summit and hears the word directly from God for why men compete. These secrets are eternal and equally unknowable by lesser men. We all stand in the glow of their greatness and are humbled by it.

Reactions: cawoodsct
Its been said many times in previous Masters threads, but there is no doubt Augusta has the most fan friendly/best bang for your buck when it comes to food and drinks. Its insane how they have kept prices as low as they have. Not sure if inflation is going to cause increases this year or not. Been several times and it really is a majestic place. Def a bucket list thing to do.

Scheffler has to be the favorite, think 10-1 looks pretty enticing. Some of the LIV guys have a chance, especially Smith at 12-1 and Johnson at 25-1, would be worth playing.

OTOH, I love the odds on guys like Olazabal, Mize and Lyle. Who in their right mind would bet 10 cents on them, even at 1,000,000 to 1 odds? 🤣

I do enjoy egg salad. My brother agrees and says they are better than the pimento cheese.

Last time I went to the PGA 4 sandwiches, 4 bags of chips, and 4 waters was $80

Scheffler is incredibly likeable. One of those guys that seem like they figured life out a lot easier than most.

I love the Masters … but the best golfing event is the Ryder Cup.

Last edited:
Reactions: WildcatFan1982
Lot of people like the Ryder Cup more but definitely not me. There is a... dignity... in golf. A sport that worships self-control and discipline perhaps more than any other. All of the things that golf is are magnified exponentially by The Masters until it not only becomes the highest expression of the sport, but the greatest test of civilized man in sport. Brute strength and a surgeon's touch on a glacier like green surface where the line between disaster and greatness balance on a diamond edge. We all die each time a ball goes into the water as if drowned ourselves. Crushed by the weight of greatness denied having flown too close to the sun. The Gods themselves pause their works to behold this breathless magnificent test of man played out in an oil painting too beautiful for words to describe. The Masters is all of the things that enabled man to crawl out of the muck and become civilized boiled down and distilled granularly until we can give it a name and put a green jacket on it.

Viewing schedule:

Round 1Thursday 6 April 20231pm - 5:30pmESPN via Hulu + Live TV, fuboTV, Sling TV, etc.
Round 2Friday 7 April 20231pm - 5:30pmESPN via Hulu + Live TV, fuboTV, Sling TV, etc.
Round 3Saturday 8 April 20239am - 12pmCBS via Hulu + Live TV, fuboTV, Paramount Plus, etc.
Round 4Sunday 9 April 202310am - 3pmCBS via Hulu + Live TV, fuboTV, Paramount Plus, etc.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
Best thing about the masters is they don’t allow idiots to yell stupid shit like mashed potatoes, baba booey, and get in the hole.
OMG I Mother frigggin HAAAAAAAAAAAAATE this!!!!
I mean seriously, I cannot tell you how much I hate these adult dumbasses yelling out so they can be heard on TV.
OMG did I say I friggin hate this?

This man said Langer is enticing at 1000-1 🤣

Put me a bet on a top 10 for Sandy Lyle while you’re at it. He still hits it pretty far doesn’t he?

Best thing about the masters is they don’t allow idiots to yell stupid shit like mashed potatoes, baba booey, and get in the hole.

With the effort it takes to get into the Masters, I wonder if that is what weeds out these losers. You either have to know someone with a hook-up, wait for the lottery or pay obscene scalper prices to get in. Why go through all of that to be a some drunk asshole that stands out from literally everyone else there?

Will say I've seen some get yanked and that's glorious. Saw a guy get pulled from the Players. I was 10 feet from him and still couldn't understand what stupid shit he yelled but Justin Rose gave a nod to the official and he was gonzo. Everyone else cheered more for that than the ridiculous shot Rose hit.

With the effort it takes to get into the Masters, I wonder if that is what weeds out these losers. You either have to know someone with a hook-up, wait for the lottery or pay obscene scalper prices to get in. Why go through all of that to be a some drunk asshole that stands out from literally everyone else there?

Will say I've seen some get yanked and that's glorious. Saw a guy get pulled from the Players. I was 10 feet from him and still couldn't understand what stupid shit he yelled but Justin Rose gave a nod to the official and he was gonzo. Everyone else cheered more for that than the ridiculous shot Rose hit.

There are the casual golf fans who don't understand the "rules" of respect, silence, etc....at every tournament. You will see less of them depending on the level of event. For example...the Barbasol here may as well be an open door of golf gallery ignorance. Were it not for a decent amount of rewards for the winner, I doubt you would see players come.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT