ADVERTISEMENT

Stoops has done a GREAT job building this program

That defense is pathetic. How did we go from having a defense everyone respected to the worst we’ve had in a decade? The offense actually came to play tonight and the defense forced 1 punt and zero turnovers and gave up like 8 yards a carry. Pathetic

Lots of UT fans laughing at us that stoops makes more than heupal

But he has taken it as far as he can. he is not a good game manager and just can't get out of his bend don't break defense. Just to conservative and passive.
I had this convo with a non UK friend of mine. His thought is yes and I can't disagree. The program seams like it's stuck in limbo

Reactions: UKat1 and mg0721
His offensively philosophy is just killing this program from moving forward.
His defensive philosophy also. He is so conservative. We aren't Alabama/Georgia. We have to be dynamic to win at a high level. With today's rule and schedules, we can win 6 or 7 every year, but to get to a competitive level in the conference we have to be more aggressive with our offensive and defensive phlosophies.

That defense is pathetic. How did we go from having a defense everyone respected to the worst we’ve had in a decade? The offense actually came to play tonight and the defense forced 1 punt and zero turnovers and gave up like 8 yards a carry. Pathetic

Lots of UT fans laughing at us that stoops makes more than heupal
Yeah they did and the Receivers finally played good. We could do something with that offense but our defense sucks balls.

Now your thread makes sense.
No, I'm a UK fan. I worked with Brohm about 30 years ago. I know him well. You always want to come on here and start crap. You're the a$$wipe that lives in Tennessee. Would love to meet you sometime and have a conversation.

Reactions: UKat1
No, I'm a UK fan. I worked with Brohm about 30 years ago. I know him well. You always want to come on here and start crap. You're the a$$wipe that lives in Tennessee. Would love to meet you sometime and have a conversation.
Oh? Let's make that happen. I can't stand TN unlike your slober fest for UL.

Stoops is an old school 90's era coach. If you can get Kirby or Saban level talent, maybe ok. But you are never going to get to the top of the SEC pecking order, doing what Stoops is doing.. And again, he's the 9th highest paid coach in college. Ridiculous. Barnhart is killing us in the major sports.

Oh? Let's make that happen. I can't stand TN unlike your slober fest for UL.
No slober fest for U of L. Just stating an opinion. Unlike you, I recognize and know what winning looks like. Brohm is and will win there. I wish he was our coach. So keep pushing you ignorant statements and ideas and keep looking like the fool that you are. And just don't respond to my posts and I will stay away from yours.

I know Jeff Brohm well, I worked with him, he will take U of L to a very high level. Most competitive person I've been around.
If you're Nick Roush then I'd understand this comment..... family is family. But otherwise why do big things at UL but couldnt at Purdue? is it a booster / NIL thing or is the Big ten just too corrupt towards the established big name teams there?

Reactions: Rembrandt90
If you're Nick Roush then I'd understand this comment..... family is family. But otherwise why do big things at UL but couldnt at Purdue? is it a booster / NIL thing or is the Big ten just too corrupt towards the established big name teams there?
Purdue's academic requirements are different. Louisville is much more attractive to young black athletes than West Lafayette In. I'm not Nick Roush.

Stoops is washed and I hate how people put Cal on the hot seat but let’s be honest Cal has done more for Kentucky than Stoops. Cal puts UK in a position to compete each season, we can’t say the same about Mark
It took Brohm 2 seasons to get to 7 wins. Mark - 4 seasons.

Yeah they did and the Receivers finally played good. We could do something with that offense but our defense sucks balls.
Exactly. Just as our offense got us back in the game our defense woukd give it right up. Horrible and coukdnt stop UT all night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT