ADVERTISEMENT

Steph Curry

Don't see Cleveland beating Golden State, but the way this year has gone for me in sports....it is inevitable. Every team I hate or dislike the most (or one of the teams I hate the most) has won in each sport.

1. OSU in college football 2. Patriots in football. 3. Duke in college b-ball. I am not a Cavs/Lebron fan at all, but do not hate them like I do the 3 former teams.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gametown_baller
Patriots in Football? Don't worry, they are going to get theirs whether they get punished or not. Miami, NYJ and Buffalo will all be fielding some of the better defenses in years and Brady's no young QB these days. I don't think the Pats sniff another Superbowl, ESPECIALLY if the 4-game suspension hols up. I would love to talk more about this, but our resident NFL forums only discuss Steelers and Bengals, with a few Titans fans thrown in.

Curry is a great player, one of top 5 in the NBA right now. Maybe the best spot up shooter I've ever seen, and has proven that he can create & get his own shot off against the best.
One of my favorite players to watch.

Patriots in Football? Don't worry, they are going to get theirs whether they get punished or not. Miami, NYJ and Buffalo will all be fielding some of the better defenses in years and Brady's no young QB these days. I don't think the Pats sniff another Superbowl, ESPECIALLY if the 4-game suspension hols up. I would love to talk more about this, but our resident NFL forums only discuss Steelers and Bengals, with a few Titans fans thrown in.

Yeah, sorry, meant football. I agree they are not winning another Super Bowl most likely, as they lost too much from their team in the off-season. The AFC is not exactly tough though so they might be back there again this year. They need to keep hoping teams do idiotic things like the Ravens and Seahawks did to allow them to win last year...do not see that happening two years in a row.

Let's not act like Curry didn't hit 482 uncontested 3 pointers this series. My Rockets made Austin Rivers look good. Anyone who watches the NBA saw this coming. No Beverly = Rockets getting blown out by GSW.

Personally, I don't think Curry is as good as everyone says he is, and I STILL don't think he's MVP. Game 1 and 2, he had wide open shots from all over the arc because Houston is a terrible defensive team. Freaking Jason Terry was guarding him AND he was going over the top to chase him.. Terrible. Meanwhile Harden does everything he can to take the game over with Thompson in his shorts all game, yet he still made contested jumper after contested jumper.

Curry should send Thompson a gift basket after every game. Klay makes curry's job MUCH easier.

I guess Michael Jordan wasn't that great either because of Pippen played beside him. You're reasoning is flawed. One could argue that Thompson's success has come partially by playing alongside Curry as well. Maybe they both should send each other gift baskets.

You may be the only person I've ever heard say that Curry isn't as good as everyone says he is....The Rockets D or lack thereof is not why he got off. Where have you been the whole season? He's not sneaking up on teams thats for sure..the problem is no one can do anything to stop him. The dude does what he wants. It's a special thing to witness even if you'r not a GS fan, but to not give credit where its due is clearly sour grapes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT