ADVERTISEMENT

South Carolina @ Tennessee

SC’s effort on defense is good. You have to want to play defense, fight through screens. Defense and rebounding is about effort and want to. That seems to be the problem with the Cats this year. Why is this?
SC is not giving up uncontested threes and it’s affecting TN. If they are stroking wide open shots Saturday I don’t want to hear people on here crying about “why didn’t they shoot like this against SC, etc.”

This is not basketball. Just two teams beating the hell out of each other. Both these teams just push, slap and hammer the other team. It’s not defensive, it’s UFC. The SEC needs to do something, this is the only way less talented teams are able to compete.

Too bad Knecht didn't stay at Northern Colorado it been fun to root for him if they made the tourney but now he is with Tennessee I dislike him very much

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk
This is not basketball. Just two teams beating the hell out of each other. Both these teams just push, slap and hammer the other team. It’s not defensive, it’s UFC. The SEC needs to do something, this is the only way less talented teams are able to compete.
This is the SEC.

They couldn’t care less about having good basketball officials.

USC is not shooting especially well. The key to hanging with Tennessee is excellent team defense and rebounding. USC stays between their man and the basket, and they also do a good job of cutting off the passing lanes when UT tries to dish.

SC not gonna shoot any more free throws unless UT has to start fouling intentionally.

And they still might not call any on UT.

Im sticking with what I said earlier in this post. Tennessee doesn't scare me, they look quite pedestrian actually. We are a matchup nightmare for them.
I think Kentucky can beat them, the only thing that concerns me is the defensive lapses This group sometimes has. Against a guy like knecht you cannot have lapses at all

Reactions: Fox2monk and ck-2
This is going to hurt the conference in the tournament, much like it hurt the big east a few years back.

ESPN has Tennessee as like 90 percent chance to win, and they have the game Saturday as like a 59 percent chance for Tennessee to win as well

Remember all the sky is falling posters after South Carolina drilled us on the road? Everyone screaming how bad of a loss it was etc. Atleast it was on the road and not at Home. Not such a bad loss after all, stop with the knee jerk reactions. Sure I still believe we shouldn't have lost and definitely not as bad as we did. It wasn't a bad loss though.

Reactions: Blue_2_the_bone
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT