ADVERTISEMENT

I swear to God

LXWildcat

Sophomore
Nov 25, 2023
We have the most gullible fan base in the entire countr. Already on X “Cal said 1 or 2 PG’s might return” “Cal said this, so let’s go” etc etc….

Calipari has given the same spill he just have for the last 5 years. Nothing but lies, the used car sales man is once again trying to fool the fan base. I will not fall for it….. have fun believing anything that man says

We have the most gullible fan base in the entire countr. Already on X “Cal said 1 or 2 PG’s might return” “Cal said this, so let’s go” etc etc….

Calipari has given the same spill her just have for the last 5 years. Nothing but lies, the used car sales man is once again trying to fool the fan base. I will not fall for it….. have fun believing anything that man says
Most people have opened their eyes to it now. He's not fooling everyone like he has in previous years. Mitch can make a change, or Rupp will be empty next season.

Does Canada still have eligibility?

Lol

Seriously, there’s no chance Reed is leaving as I’ve said all along, the erstwhile money-grubbers notwithstanding

Where’s DJ going?

Calipari has given the same spill her just have for the last 5 years. Nothing but lies, the used car sales man is once again trying to fool the fan base. I will not fall for it….. have fun believing anything that man says

I don’t believe a word he says, especially all his virtue signaling trash he’s been spewing since 2020.

That being said I’m a realist and I don’t believe he will be gone this year. As much as I’d like to get a new and better coach I just don’t think it’s happening. Yet at least.

Last edited:
Why don’t we all form a posse and protest that b out of here. I’m willing to go to jail for the sake of our program. Call me crazy but I am. We should all go and take a big shit on his lawn.
And hope he hits a turd with that weedeater he never gave back. Ok I’m done

• Haha
Reactions: Ugoff
Why don’t we all form a posse and protest that b out of here. I’m willing to go to jail for the sake of our program. Call me crazy but I am. We should all go and take a big shit on his lawn.
Soon to be tweeted by Message Board Geniuses

That was a desperate attempt to get his message out to Barney before meeting
I think they’ve talked and Barney told him to say all these things
Barney don’t want to Deal with another Coaching change
Based on his disastrous hiring history, I can't blame him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT