ADVERTISEMENT

Soup Talk !!!

That sounds REALLY GOOD, especially with the sausage and spinach !!!! 💪💪
Zuppa Tuscana soup. It's an Olive Garden staple. You can google it or it's on Pintrest. It's my favorite soup and it's delicious! I can't figure out how to post links from my phone. You won't be disappointed. It's amazing.

Everyone knows that the best soup starts with boiling water and rocks. I remeber reading that somewhere.

Reactions: GeraldV
35ea66ab-b394-4059-8d78-dfc926c868e3_text.gif

My grandma made a soup she called Ky Derby Bean Soup. I don't know if she got the recipe somewhere or if it was hers. It has noodles and she mixed a little ketchup in it. Fantastic IMO. Make some cream corn cornbread and it takes me back to when I was a kid.

Soup/stew season up here in the north.

Made a really good sausage and tortellini soup the other week. And this week I made a chicken and quinoa soup with Broccoli. Kind of a healthier chicken noodle soup if that's possible.

Making Jumbalaya this week and I think the wife is making Thai Coconut chicken soup.

Bravos used to have a wonderful tomato bisque soup.
There used to be a place in Panama City back in the day called Charlie's By The Water. They had an awesome lobster bisque that they sprinkled with a little brandy. It was amazing.

Reactions: megablue
Soup/stew season up here in the north.

Made a really good sausage and tortellini soup the other week. And this week I made a chicken and quinoa soup with Broccoli. Kind of a healthier chicken noodle soup if that's possible.

Making Jumbalaya this week and I think the wife is making Thai Coconut chicken soup.
You are hereby proclaimed the SOUP GODFATHER !!! 💪💪

It's also a low key health food. Almost every soup has some sort of vegetables in it, and a lot of the volume your eating is broth which can full you up.

Reactions: megablue
All soup is good.

There’s a local places that makes smoked pablano and cheddar that’s amazing. Taco soup, white and red chili, bean soup, potato, veggie, corn chowder….all of them are amazing especially this time of the year.

I don't eat soup, because I'm not poor.

Everyone knows that the best soup starts with boiling water and rocks. I remeber reading that somewhere.

Don’t pay The Clown any attention, he’s just trying to act all GYERO’ish. I think he secretly loves soup more than he does the Packers.

Taco, White Bean, Creamy Chicken Tortellini, Zuppa Tuscana, Potato, Creamy Italian Sausage, Broccoli Cheese….all worthy soups for a cold winter night.

Love minestrone. Our family tradition growing up was lentil soup on Sundays so I love that as well, my moms has a good bit of lemon in it so pretty zesty. Is chili considered soup? If so big fan of that as well.

I’ve grown to really like the Asian soups - Pho with a Bahn Mi sandwich is fantastic as is authentic Ramen.

Love minestrone. Our family tradition growing up was lentil soup on Sundays so I love that as well, my moms has a good bit of lemon in it so pretty zesty. Is chili considered soup? If so big fan of that as well.

I’ve grown to really like the Asian soups - Pho with a Bahn Mi sandwich is fantastic as is authentic Ramen.
Love Pho. There's a place in Blountville, TN called What the Pho? that has Pho that will have you turning the bowl up to finish it.

Love Pho. There's a place in Blountville, TN called What the Pho? that has Pho that will have you turning the bowl up to finish it.

There’s a place here in town considered the best Pho, first time I went in 80% of the people eating there were Asian and no one that worked there barely spoke any English. Figured this place was probably legit 😂 I do appreciate all those places getting more popular up here though. Just had a Ramen place open up about a mile from my house, that is a fantastic dish.

Reactions: megablue and JDHoss
Don’t pay The Clown any attention, he’s just trying to act all GYERO’ish. I think he secretly loves soup more than he does the Packers.

Taco, White Bean, Creamy Chicken Tortellini, Zuppa Tuscana, Potato, Creamy Italian Sausage, Broccoli Cheese….all worthy soups for a cold winter night.
I thought I made it pretty obvious that i was joking.. Why so irritable? Did you lay money on Dallas?

Reactions: roguemocha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT