ADVERTISEMENT

Smith says “not accurate”

These are always annoying and should be taken with a grain of salt when we see them.

Someone clearly got info that Smith was Down to SJU and two others.. and Smith, for whatever reason, decided to lie and say it wasn't true. I'm glad that this info was leaked and UK hopefully didn't waste any more time on Smith, who knew where he was going, but just wanted to have his shining moment.

It really seems anytime an athlete has to come out and say a report isn't true.. it almost always is lol.

These are always annoying and should be taken with a grain of salt when we see them.

Someone clearly got info that Smith was Down to SJU and two others.. and Smith, for whatever reason, decided to lie and say it wasn't true. I'm glad that this info was leaked and UK hopefully didn't waste any more time on Smith, who knew where he was going, but just wanted to have his shining moment.

It really seems anytime an athlete has to come out and say a report isn't true.. it almost always is lol.
Pretty simple, the bidding was still in progress and reports like that give the leverage to the school. As I said I would have bet money he goes to one of those 3 since it was Norlander releasing the information.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT