ADVERTISEMENT

UK Facebook Forum admin says

You’re in denial if you don’t think UK will be under pressure to hire him for obvious reasons. That’s your choice. And if we get stuck with him it will more than likely be a disaster.

You’re way ahead of yourself here and quite honestly it’s a god awful argument. You have zero indication Peevey is even the leading candidate and you’re already attacking the dude over race. Embarrassing to the state and fanbase. Rant to your grandkids or something

Richmond, Knox, and somto with quantaince& fland are gonna save Kentucky, because we all know how the returnee situation works. Clown show for a athletic department
I am very happy with the incoming recruits. But if it's either them or Calipari - that's a no brainer. Sorry but not sorry boys!!!!!

You’re way ahead of yourself here and quite honestly it’s a god awful argument. You have zero indication Peevey is even the leading candidate and you’re already attacking the dude over race. Embarrassing to the state and fanbase. Rant to your grandkids or something
What’s embarrassing is you’re so naive to think UK won’t be under pressure to hire him for obvious reasons. We see this everyday in the corporate world and if you choose to put the blinders on that’s your choice.

And I’m not attacking his race. I’m attacking his track record of being a basketball only AD at UK and DePaul and he’s been a disaster at DePaul so far. Carry on.

Reactions: CaptainBoogerBuns
What’s embarrassing is you’re so naive to think UK won’t be under pressure to hire him for obvious reasons. We see this everyday in the corporate world and if you choose to put the blinders on that’s your choice.

And I’m not attacking his race. I’m attacking his track record of being a basketball only AD at UK and DePaul and he’s been a disaster at DePaul so far. Carry on.
What’s embarrassing is that you’re so obsessed with culture wars that you’re literally creating a race-based issue that doesn’t exist. That’s because to you we aren’t talking about basketball but something else

Now go fishing or something. Take a breather

Reactions: 1war
What’s embarrassing is that you’re so obsessed with culture wars that you’re literally creating a race-based issue that doesn’t exist. That’s because to you we aren’t talking about basketball but something else

Now go fishing or something. Take a breather
Go away. You’re either eat up with white guilt and in denial or you have a chip on your shoulder and deflecting. Either way you’re wrong.

What’s going to make it worse is that we face Duke, who has their best recruiting class since K, early in the season. That game could literally break the season before it starts.

I never thought I’d see the day that I would feel this way but I don’t think I’m going to watch next season if Cal is the coach. I may change my mind but idk, what he’s done to our program and fans makes me sick
I am in the minority, but if Cal returns and he plays those one and dones over others I will be actively cheering for them to lose. Every single game. I watched the last debacle again just for the comedy factor.

Yes and it’s the exact opposite now. So congrats.
Most hiring is done based on connections, who you know. If Peevy were to get hired at any point it would be because of his relationship with the man doing the hiring, Eli, not race.

Most hiring is done based on connections, who you know. If Peevy were to get hired at any point it would be because of his relationship with the man doing the hiring, Eli, not race.
The point was Peevey had connections to UK AND there will be pressure on UK to make the hire because he’s black. To pretend like there won’t be is just pure denial.

I just talked to a big donor for UL recently who told me Kenny was not their first choice but he had connections to the program AND there was a lot of pressure to hire him based on his race. That was coming from former players (mostly black) and the media (mostly liberal). Same thing will happen with UK. Peevey may not be the choice but there will be a lot of noise to make it happen for external reasons, not based on his job performance so far.

This is probably you:

office-space-rap.gif

Cal said he was happy at Memphis just hours before he left for Lexington.
I mean...id be happy with 10 million dollars....but if someone offered me the chance of 50 million I'd take it....doesn't mean I lied about being happy with 10 million 🤷‍♂️

The point was Peevey had connections to UK AND there will be pressure on UK to make the hire because he’s black. To pretend like there won’t be is just pure denial.

I just talked to a big donor for UL recently who told me Kenny was not their first choice but he had connections to the program AND there was a lot of pressure to hire him based on his race. That was coming from former players (mostly black) and the media (mostly liberal). Same thing will happen with UK. Peevey may not be the choice but there will be a lot of noise to make it happen for external reasons, not based on his job performance so far.
Sure, you just talked to a big UL donor.

Sure, you just talked to a big UL donor.
I don’t care if you believe me or not. Like you said earlier, you know nothing about me. This person happens to be a doctor that went to school at UL and she told me. I have no reason to believe she lied to me.

I don’t care if you believe me or not. Like you said earlier, you know nothing about me. This person happens to be a doctor that went to school at UL and she told me. I have no reason to believe she lied to me.
Yeah, I don’t believe you. I’m through taking the bait though and will no longer respond. I’m here for basketball not your race baiting.

If it's announced that Cal is coming back next year, things are going to be wild in the bluegrass for the next year. I know zero people in real life that want Cal back. 99% of this fanbase is done with this dude. It will be toxic AF and won't end well.
Let me introduce myself and I want him back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT