ADVERTISEMENT

Skal

Jul 1, 2015
I think skal is the key this year! We will undoubtedly be one of the most athletic teams in the country, but skal's toughness around the basket will be what makes this team great. I like the idea of playing Briscoe, Ulis, and Murray on the wings. Poythress with skal down low. This team will attack the rim at will. This team will be fun to watch. Lobs and 3's will be our offense!

Reactions: brianpoe
I've always maintained that there is no single key , if the key you designate performs better than expected it can still be negated by an underperformance elsewhere .

Well this is a message board so your probably going to see things of that nature. I would like to think I have a valid point. A Ulis dunk is gonna happen. I hope lol ... it feels like he rises for an hour in that video.

Murray and Lab will average 18 points each cause they pull 30 plus minutes per game. mark it down. Murray will go off on 5 or 6 30 point nights. boyah!

would love for someone to tag a thread at the top of the board titled: "keys"

my guess in about 2 weeks we would have 15 different keys for the 2015.

ulis is the key
skal is the key
pressing is the key
zone defense is the key.
mulder is the key
The likelihood of that happening is about the same as you stop being condescending to other posters. You are a knowledgeable poster basketball wise but man you sure are one unhappy person.

Reactions: SosaUK
I like having multiple keys for the same thing. It makes it easier to find the one that opens "the door".

Hell I guess everyone of our top 8 guys are the key in a sense. I mean we need certain things from all of them. Just some are a little more important. I mean you could say Marcus Lee's the Key (Its cool how that rhymed, I know) because we gotta have a quality big coming off the bench. And I can see great arguments for all 5 starters being the key. Maybe Mulder or Mathews. What about that? We need a scorer off the bench don't we? Or don't we need a lock down defender coming in off the bench. Here's the key. Good chemistry and no injuries!

Reactions: Adolph B. Calipari
Love all the key comments lol. But seriously how could Skal not be the key? He lives up to the level of play we've seen from him and were a sure fire contender. The wing and guard possibilities are endless, but its imperative that Skal performs. IMHO.

Reactions: Catdaddy11

ulis is the key
skal is the key
pressing is the key
zone defense is the key.
mulder is the key

Left out "fast paste". That is the key.

Cal is gonna need a new carabiner this year for a jumbo key ring.

I think skal is the key this year! We will undoubtedly be one of the most athletic teams in the country, but skal's toughness around the basket will be what makes this team great. I like the idea of playing Briscoe, Ulis, and Murray on the wings. Poythress with skal down low. This team will attack the rim at will. This team will be fun to watch. Lobs and 3's will be our offense!

We need the right key in order to unlock the lock.

ulis is the key
skal is the key
pressing is the key
zone defense is the key.
mulder is the key

Cal is the Key..

The likelihood of that happening is about the same as you stop being condescending to other posters. You are a knowledgeable poster basketball wise but man you sure are one unhappy person.

Honeslty, if someone takes offense to a poster on a message board then they should shut it down. Taking offense on a message board or in real life is useless.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT