ADVERTISEMENT

Big Blue Madness

May 5, 2006
Just curious what everyone thoughts on this upcoming falls Big Blue Madness will be like. Assuming the off season continues the way it’s going, with zero changes made and another freshman lead team. Will it be an all time low attendance? Will Cal be booed? Etc.

Just curious what everyone thoughts on this upcoming falls Big Blue Madness will be like. Assuming the off season continues the way it’s going, with zero changes made and another freshman lead team. Will it be an all time low attendance? Will Cal be booed? Etc.
I was just saying same thing earlier at work

I’m afraid it’s gonna be a long season. Not because of our record necessarily but attendance and lack of interest

I don't think anyone will be booed at Madness, but don't expect the excitement level to be quite what it has been and expect less attendance in the early crap games at Rupp. Now once we start losing early at Rupp the boo birds will be out in full force. They won't wait until the second or third loss either. Then attendance will drop off sharply.

Can’t wait to see the girls team anyway we can get Cals loser’s on first and get them out of the way before the real team takes the floor

I’m afraid it’s gonna be a long season. Not because of our record necessarily but attendance and lack of interest
This is what brings teams down to rock bottom. The players will feel the pressure of what our idiot coach put us in and shoot 25% all year. To much tension.

• Sad
Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
This is what brings teams down to rock bottom. The players will feel the pressure of what our idiot coach put us in and shoot 25% all year. To much tension.
The only thing that stresses the players out is the players themselves.
Think about it, when we play in the Champions Classic against Duke what is the greater pressure?
The pressure to win or the pressure to perform at a high level on a big stage?
If Knox, Fland, Wagner,JQ etc. dropped 30 in a loss how much pressure do you think they would feel?

• Sad
Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
A boycott would be better than him being booed. We've gotta show that we will no longer blindly support the program as it continues its free-fall into insignificance

Reactions: WeWant9
Big Blue Madness is horrible even if we're good.
I can’t stress this enough. I found tickets on Facebook I bought for the 2015 team. Drove three hours, and on the drive back stated I’d never come back!

The fact that no changes were made this offseason and the administration seem to think everything is gonna be fine after 5 freaking years!?! If the fans attend they need to boo / harass Mitch and cal in rupp at every opportunity.

An new banner will be raised. It will be a huge, sparkly dollar sign with a gold lame background. Incentive for the next up fail and bail players. Yay.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT