ADVERTISEMENT

Shaedon Sharpe TIMELINE

Doesn’t surprise me in the least. Nice work putting all that together. Dumb question. What’s a sock?
An account different from your main account.

Kcf would be LCC's sock account even though the latter is banned. I guess technically KCF is now the main account.

Troll alert. Blocked.

Aren't you the one posting Walls o'text on this board? Talk about wanting to be right...I see why so many people from the political board block you, DukeBlu.
More stuff

How would Hydro know I was blocked by someone on the Political Thread when he just created his account on March 30th and LCC blocked me last Fall?

PasadenaCat is DukeBlu.

Blocked.
Also its funny both Hydro and LCC accuse people of being DukeBlu

Reactions: flacat22
More stuff

How would Hydro know I was blocked by someone on the Political Thread when he just created his account on March 30th and LCC blocked me last Fall?

They are the same person. He's about to get banned on this account. Sit back and enjoy.

Reactions: azurricat2010
LCC is banned, last post 3-30; however, I'm pretty sure @kentuckycriedfricken and possibly @HydroCat are LCC. I've called out KCF on it and he responded with the same jargon as LCC, including a block which is par for the course with LCC. KCF also bumped a number of LCC posts and desperately wants to give LCC credit for anything Sharpe related.

He also started frequently posting on 3-30 while LCC stopped on 3-29. Oddly enough Hydro created his account on 3-30.

The fact I found all of this during my 15 break is something and there's so much more but I'm not going to worry about that until later. Just calling out LCC because he's been an ass to others so I'm just returning the favor.

Why bump each thread or give LCC credit under each post if you just created your account in February but started frequently posting in April?

Even the post below seems to be an odd one. KCF is upset that @Gromcat is getting credit over LCC

They've used the same gifs to communicate with other posters, so there's another similarity. They also like to use the word "block" or "ignore" much more frequently than other posters.

All three of them have similar ways of communicating especially to folks like Dubya (looks to be currently banned just like Lowcountry) or @kybassfan , @Ed323232 , referring to them as "socks"

LCC has a habit of calling people out assuming they're socks but whenever someone does the same to him he resorts to blocking.

This comment from Hydro doesn't make any sense in context. For example, Hydro joined on March 30, 2022 but somehow is calling a person who joined in January a sock. In context, wouldn't Hydro be a sock as well?

Might even put this on a new thread for funsies.
I’ve been here 16 years longer than you.

I’ve been here 16 years longer than you.
For sure, just pointing out how LCC, Hydro and KCF call you, me, bass and dub " socks" and used that to come to the conclusion that they may be the same person.

Also pointing out the similarities between LCC, Hydro and Kcf.

Last edited:
More stuff

Ironic. You’re allying yourself with the biggest troll who has multiple accounts. He’s allowed to call everyone names. But when LCC returned it back he was banned.

Ironic. You’re allying yourself with the biggest troll who has multiple accounts
I'm not allying with anyone and what's up with you coming out of nowhere when I comment about how LCC and KCF are related? It happened Wednesday and today.

All I did was make the connection between the two/possibly three posters.

Using your logic would imply anyone I'm talking to is someone I'm allying with, ergo I'm allying with you.

The bully cries to the teacher when you hit him back.
That's what LCC does. He bullies people, people call him out and then he blocks them.

Your post would imply I'm the bully and after bullying a poster, they reacted to me and then I went to someone in power to complain.

I've never bullied anyone on this board, ever. Nor have I ever complained to mods which is something you could be implying.

I mean I gotta admit it’s kinda cool that the stupid LCC Sharpe timeline thread has now morphed into a LCC sock puppet timeline thread. The irony isn’t lost on me. Well done.

Reactions: azurricat2010
you are right about one thing, after reading your posts in defense of a coach not playing a player, I have no idea how you think.
I never thought you would be smart enough to figure it out, I think Cal got played, the shame is on his Dad that owes Cal a million (millions really) favors. And really what did it cost UK, half a scholarship when tens of millions were at stake. What have we lost really by taking the chance that his handlers and his dad weren't liars and ingrates?

I never thought you would be smart enough to figure it out, I think Cal got played, the shame is on his Dad that owes Cal a million (millions really) favors. And really what did it cost UK, half a scholarship when tens of millions were at stake. What have we lost really by taking the chance that his handlers and his dad weren't liars and ingrates?
Cal clearly orchestrated this - look how quickly the damage control tweeters are out there with the bogus talking points. And dumping the news RIGHT AFTER the Oscar news AND right before the weekend.

You're smarter than this.

Here's another question: Cal's handler said Cal is SOOOOOO get at developing players - you can go back and see his comments and how complimentary he was of Cal. So let me ask this: Why didn't Sharpe come to campus in the fall so that he would get a full year of development with Cal, rather than just January to April?

It doesn't make any sense that if he graduated in May, that he didn't play this year. But it makes even less sense that if he came here to develop, he wouldn't do it for the entire season.

I mean, what the actual f***

Why would he leave when he has the unanimous NPOTY returning along with several other players from a 2 seed, two great commits, and the transfer portal just getting started?

What did he really lose when apparently he never had it, half a scholarship that probably wouldn't have been used in the second semester? This news is insignificant compared to an all time UK favorite returning, which most of our fly by night fans seem to have already forgotten.

Have you found a piece of the sky in your back yard? The sky isn't falling.

• Haha
Reactions: track42
Why would he leave when he has the unanimous NPOTY returning along with several other players from a 2 seed, two great commits, and the transfer portal just getting started?

What did he really lose when apparently he never had it, half a scholarship that probably wouldn't have been used in the second semester? This news is insignificant compared to an all time UK favorite returning, which most of our fly by night fans seem to have already forgotten.

Have you found a piece of the sky in your back yard? The sky isn't falling.
I was being about half sarcastic, I have never thought sky was falling. Very disappointed in the ending of season, but want to move past that

You don't think talking down to the fans, getting duped by a teenager, abusing his players to the point of injury, and dodging the media is cause for a loss of respect?
Not saying I love everything Cal does but abusing his player is low class on your part. Kellen played less minutes per game this year than he ever played his whole career. Cal has took grief in past years for players not playing when hurt Vanderbilt and Clark come to mind. I doubt any coach we have would satisfy you.

Not saying I love everything Cal does but abusing his player is low class on your part. Kellen played less minutes per game this year than he ever played his whole career. Cal has took grief in past years for players not playing when hurt Vanderbilt and Clark come to mind. I doubt any coach we have would satisfy you.
Low class? The man allowed Sharpe to ride the bench all but sneering at his teammates while Grady played 40 minutes two games in a row with two feet injured. Cal is a first class prick and should be nowhere near a basketball program. At the very least, out of respect for his PLAYING kids, he should have told Sharpe to hit the road and sent a message. But he'll be hugging it out with him on draft night, you watch. He approved of the whole saga ahead of time.

Low class? The man allowed Sharpe to ride the bench all but sneering at his teammates while Grady played 40 minutes two games in a row with two feet injured. Cal is a first class prick and should be nowhere near a basketball program. At the very least, out of respect for his PLAYING kids, he should have told Sharpe to hit the road and sent a message. But he'll be hugging it out with him on draft night, you watch. He approved of the whole saga ahead of time.
Where is this "low country" you speak of, is Thug U lower than us? In location and actions?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT