ADVERTISEMENT

Secret Sound

tommyg4uk

Junior
Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Washington D.C.
Some coworkers and I have been struggling with this one. Clues could go in several different directions, the two main thoughts right now are:

Something dealing with Batman
Something dealing with Superman
Something dealing with G.I. Joe

Anyway, does anything jump out at anyone? It's kind of addicting trying to figure it out.

Secret Sound Game

Cat fart.
a-kitten-farts-hilarity-ensues.gif

Some coworkers and I have been struggling with this one. Clues could go in several different directions, the two main thoughts right now are:

Something dealing with Batman
Something dealing with Superman
Something dealing with G.I. Joe

Anyway, does anything jump out at anyone? It's kind of addicting trying to figure it out.

Secret Sound Game

Kind of sounds like duck hunt. When do you get the answer?

Whenever someone gets it right. We're doing it at work to pass some time in the slow summer session. I'm tending to lean towards Superman something because of some of the clues...no idea what though.

Yeah, I got the Ben Affleck connection, along with "Bounce" that he was in.

You submit a guess by calling the radio station when they ask you to. Since you don't live in the Piedmont area of NC, how about you just tell me?

Last edited:
Its probably something from the upcoming Batman vs. Superman movie starring Ben Affleck. Maybe one of Batman's toys.

Try watching some of the trailers for the movie. You might spot it that way.

It kind of sounds like stepping on broken glass or crunching ice. Isn't the fortress of solitude in the arctic.

I did that yesterday, nothing close. I'm not a big comic/movie guy, so I'm kind of at a disadvantage.

Also why I think it may be Superman, a man crashed a wedding in Superman underwear recently, hence "Wedding Crashers"...and the first Superman comic came out in June 1939 apparently.

But I could be way off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT