ADVERTISEMENT

Shutting it down

BBBLazing

Senior
Dec 30, 2009
I've said it before, but I'm an old man. My doctor told me that debate on here was good for me. It keeps me thinking and gives me something to do. But I'm out until atleast we get close to football, which I guess is a different board anyway. This basketball team has damn near killed me several times with the ups and downs. I hope you all enjoy spring and summer, and I hope I'm around to argue about basketball again next year. I've enjoyed the times on here, even though most of the people disagreed with everything I said.

I've said it before, but I'm an old man. My doctor told me that debate on here was good for me. It keeps me thinking and gives me something to do. But I'm out until atleast we get close to football, which I guess is a different board anyway. This basketball team has damn near killed me several times with the ups and downs. I hope you all enjoy spring and summer, and I hope I'm around to argue about basketball again next year. I've enjoyed the times on here, even though most of the people disagreed with everything I said.
Wish you the best with your health. Have disagreed with you in the past, but it’s just sports. Sports are about like money and politics… they can cause some good arguments lol

Best of luck to you old timer! I don't always agree with you but that don't mean much. It's nothing personal. Just because everyone don't agree on everything all the time don't mean they wouldn't agree on something else. Take care of yourself.

Reactions: susan2361
I disagree with most of your takes but I still wish you good health. At the end of the day we are all UK fans. Good luck, see you in the future.

Wish go0d health to you BBB , IMO you should admit you were wrong in your fierce support of Cal and the calling out of the fans who actually correct about our coach . You roasted me many times over . So saying goodbye if fine , an apology for how you treated a few people is in order . but you do whatever you feel is the right thing to do . , saying goodbye falls short IMO . regardless I hope you stay around .

Hang in there. Cal ruined UK basketball.

I’ve disagreed with most of your takes but it’s basketball and with your health hope you get to feeling better. Prayers out to you and hope you get to feeling better.

Wish go0d health to you BBB , IMO you should admit you were wrong in your fierce support of Cal and the calling out of the fans who actually correct about our coach . You roasted me many times over . So saying goodbye if fine , an apology for how you treated a few people is in order . but you do whatever you feel is the right thing to do . , saying goodbye falls short IMO . regardless I hope you stay around .
I apologize to anyone I've offended other than you. I think you are a jackass. Drop mike, I'm out.

whatever your take is, whoever you support, it doesn't matter. thank you for your fandom. god bless your health, and i hope everything works out for ya. at the end of the day, we are all just fans, and we want to win.

Reactions: susan2361
The dude literally said he thinks he may actually meet Jesus before next season. Like for real, he may die.

But first you need to get an apology from him because he hurt your feelings on a message board? LOL!!!!!

Whatever you guys were arguing about I think it’s safe to say he won.

Work some crossword puzzles

He’s almost 90 years old. C’mon man. You take this messageboard shit way too serious. You don’t even know his damn name. Get a life.

The dude literally said he thinks he may actually meet Jesus before next season. Like for real, he may die.

But first you need to get an apology from him because he hurt your feelings on a message board? LOL!!!!!

Whatever you guys were arguing about I think it’s safe to say he won.
A) there are no guarantees in life , each morning is a gift . Life doesnt always end according to age . Just buried a friend on her 34th BD 2 weeks ago . She simply failed to wake up . so we all " may die "
B) you have zero idea the insults and his treatment of me even after I offered an olive branch to him a year or so back . so he is very bitter . You shouldn't offer expertise on a topic you have no education. on .

He’s almost 90 years old. C’mon man. You take this messageboard shit way too serious. You don’t even know his damn name. Get a life.
I wished him good health , I ended with " I hope you stay around ." . so go cry in a corner . There again you have no idea the history between us and the vitriol he spewed , even towards my family . It was years ago , but I never forgot it . It was after that I reached out with a peace offering and he chose to basically stalk me . So just stay out of it .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT