ADVERTISEMENT

Sacha Killeya-Jones Comments on Recruitment

lmao, oh my god what a horrible comparison. Killeya-Jones is not only not as talented as Davis, he doesn't even play the same position. Killeya-Jones is like a versatile PF. Nowhere near the length or defensive ability of Davis. My lord, what a horrible comparison.

That would be like Coach K telling Chase Jeter he's like Jahlil Okafor or something. Just an absolutely horrible comparison, and Calipari is only saying that because of Davis' "star power," not because they're remotely close to the similar type of player. He shouldn't straight up lie to the kid like that.

He compares favorably to Lance Thomas..
If some school would cheat and allow him to receive $100,000 in jewelry..

lmao, oh my god what a horrible comparison. Killeya-Jones is not only not as talented as Davis, he doesn't even play the same position. Killeya-Jones is like a versatile PF. Nowhere near the length or defensive ability of Davis. My lord, what a horrible comparison.

That would be like Coach K telling Chase Jeter he's like Jahlil Okafor or something. Just an absolutely horrible comparison, and Calipari is only saying that because of Davis' "star power," not because they're remotely close to the similar type of player. He shouldn't straight up lie to the kid like that.

Coach K would tell him go charge $100,000.00 jewelry.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT