ADVERTISEMENT

Ron desantis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that was the main point you should have taken. šŸ˜

You are hilarious!!!
Just admit you were wrong. I can post multiple other links proving you are wrong but I doubt it would matter to you. And I know what the DOJ prosecutes. I used to do it.

You are wrong and your analogy was crap. Funny, but crap.

You have other Australian links from 18 years ago?

Where and when?

Sure as hell not telling you that. Anyway, stick by your position that no one steals cars to purchase drugs. That makes total sense.

Sure as hell not telling you that. Anyway, stick by your position that no one steals cars to purchase drugs. That makes total sense.

Wait. You may have actually worked for DOJ if you are claiming someone said ā€œno one steals cars to purchase drugs.ā€ That sounds like a prosecutor strawman argument.

Very believable.

Wait. You may have actually worked for DOJ if you are claiming someone said ā€œno one steals cars to purchase drugs.ā€ That sounds like a prosecutor strawman argument.

Very believable.
Thatā€™s what you said. Why do crazy MAGAs use ā€œstrawmanā€ when they donā€™t know what it means.? Similar to when they say ā€œwokeā€ anytime they canā€™t logically refute something.

Thatā€™s what you said. Why do crazy MAGAs use ā€œstrawmanā€ when they donā€™t know what it means.? Similar to when they say ā€œwokeā€ anytime they canā€™t logically refute something.

Different name, same playbook. I bet the bathrooms at DOJ are cleaner since you left. šŸ˜

Reactions: Freetaxreturn
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT