ADVERTISEMENT

Riley Gaines / Joe Rogan

Spare me you BS. Generally speaking, not one single person on your side has spoken out about the video being taken as wrong. A video taken in a locker room without the subjects knowledge is wrong except in very few select circumstances. It’s wrong regardless of who’s taking it. You just want to gloss over it. I’ll even give you a chance to say it explicitly. Simple yes or no question. Was the lady wrong to film someone who was breaking no laws in the locker room without their consent? As an attorney, this should be easy. I’ll be shocked if you actually answer.

You love your strawman arguments where you can pretend your moral superiority as you judge others before you even ask the question to see their opinions. What an ass.

Reread your post and ask yourself this, why would anyone give you an answer after you have demonstrated you are such a little turd?

Traditionally locker rooms were a safe space where people could change in private.

That’s why video cameras shouldn’t be in the locker room and men shouldn’t be in the women’s locker room.

How is that hard to understand?

Are we ignoring that a woman posted a video on social media "calling out" someone in a locker room who was allowed to be there and not doing anything wrong as if that's the right thing to do? Guess we are. Has it always been okay to post videos showing someone in a locker room without their permission as they mind their business and take care of personal matters? In LibsofTikTok world (it's their job to drive you guys nuts over dumb shit), she's a hero and the person in the video minding their business is evil and deserves hatred from the far right. Guess we're also ignoring that more than 40 Planet Fitness locations across the country received bomb threats after angry, bored conservatives took it upon themselves to try and "save the world" from trans life once again. I'm sure the spin on that will be legendary here lol.

I predicted we'd see another anti-trans thread by 6/15. That prediction was shattered by several weeks with this resurrection. At least y'all aren't whining over beer cans anymore though. As always, stay angry and scared!

You seem worked up. Why do you care so much? Go outside and stop worrying about things that things that don’t affect you.

You love your strawman arguments where you can pretend your moral superiority as you judge others before you even ask the question to see their opinions. What an ass.

Reread your post and ask yourself this, why would anyone give you an answer after you have demonstrated you are such a little turd?
Just the answer I thought I would get. I’ll be a little turd while you continue to be a giant douche who lacks the balls to answer a simple question. That’s more of an answer than your pea brain realizes.

I haven’t judged anyone. I simply made a statement of fact about the silence coming from people like you.

• Haha
Reactions: Caveman Catfan
Traditionally locker rooms were a safe space where people could change in private.

Sounds like someone hasn't been in a gym locker room lately.

I belong to the nicest one in my area, and it's pretty routine to see men spread eagle in the sauna, walking around naked for no particular reason, showering with the curtain pulled open, airing out their balls in the hand dryer, and every other disgusting naked activity you can imagine.

I belong to the nicest one in my area, and it's pretty routine to see men spread eagle in the sauna, walking around naked for no particular reason, showering with the curtain pulled open, airing out their balls in the hand dryer, and every other disgusting naked activity you can imagine.

Congrats.

• Haha
Reactions: BigBlueDave
If a man is more comfortable changing in the women’s locker room, maybe the women are more comfortable filming him so he doesn’t do even more creepy shit.

This is a fair point. The man should not be in a women’s locker room. One could argue he lost his right to privacy when he infringed upon their right of privacy as women. I would suspect this would be one of those “rare circumstances” for some people who feel they are protected by the use of their phone. The default for the crazed in this country is to find a way to accuse women, while overlooking the wrong that they endured before responding.

Look at the attempt to condemn Gaines for accusations about the UK swim coach. The nuts want so desperately to blame the victim any way they can.

Still waiting for a firm, non-circular definition of what a man and/or woman is from our resident leftists.

@NociHTTP, care to take a swing at it? Anyone else?

TIA.
Be honest with yourself, you don't really want an answer to that question. Anything other than penis=man, vagina=woman would not suffice for you so there's no real point in wasting time trying to explain something that you and a majority of the people in this discussion have no interest in trying to comprehend. Your idea of a man/woman can be different than what someone else thinks and that should be okay. You can go on with your life perfectly fine if someone out there wants to be trans.

Anything other than penis=man, vagina=woman would not suffice for you

What would suffice for me is a concrete, non-circular, objective definition.

Your idea of a man/woman can be different than what someone else thinks and that should be okay.

Not really. Without objective truth, everything would rapidly devolve into chaos. Would it be ok for a group of the population to have a different definition of murder? What about other crimes? At what point does objective truth matter? Things can break down fast if we continue on this road.

You can go on with your life perfectly fine if someone out there wants to be trans.

And finally, the default response of the left once they have no rational argument for their insanity - "why does it bother you so much?"

What would suffice for me is a concrete, non-circular, objective definition.
Then you can look one up if you care so much about it instead of asking strangers on the internet
Not really. Without objective truth, everything would rapidly devolve into chaos. Would it be ok for a group of the population to have a different definition of murder? What about other crimes? At what point does objective truth matter? Things can break down fast if we continue on this road.
This has been the conservative argument for basically any societal change for centuries. "well if we allow this then what next?" First it was black people getting rights, then women, then gay people, now it's trans people. The world will not spring into chaos if the definitions of some words adapt. People born a certain way can change if they so choose and life will continue as it always has. This whole doomsday argument is very tired. I promise we all know what murder is.
And finally, the default response of the left once they have no rational argument for their insanity - "why does it bother you so much?"
Yes, the insanity of allowing people to do as they please as long as it doesn't harm anyone else. God forbid trans people exist.

Trans people exist. Scientific definitions of what is a woman and what is a man exist. This thread is, in part, about when trans ideology harms others. Fabricating new definitions for women and men have done just that. So, asking for a definition in the context of this thread is highly relevant.

Then you can look one up if you care so much about it instead of asking strangers on the internet

This has been the conservative argument for basically any societal change for centuries. "well if we allow this then what next?" First it was black people getting rights, then women, then gay people, now it's trans people. The world will not spring into chaos if the definitions of some words adapt. People born a certain way can change if they so choose and life will continue as it always has. This whole doomsday argument is very tired. I promise we all know what murder is.

Yes, the insanity of allowing people to do as they please as long as it doesn't harm anyone else. God forbid trans people exist.

I'm not the one advocating a redefinition. Up to ~5 years ago, the universally accepted definition of a man is a human with XY chromosomes. A woman was a human with XX chromosomes. Do you agree with that definition? If not, please define.

None of those examples are similar to this argument due to the fact that this is denying an objective, physical, biological truth.

I have no issue with people doing as they please while not infringing on others' rights. Dress up, put on makeup, and throw on some fake tits while calling yourself a woman. Go for it. But you're not a woman, never will be, and should not require others to partake in the fantasy. Nor should you be granted access to spaces, events, and opportunities dedicated to the gender you're attempting to appropriate.

I'm pretty confident in saying that no one here cares if they "exist", trans have existed for decades. But as always, the problem is giving these groups handouts. Their own bathrooms (at the expense of the restaurant owners), or free genital surgery in some states (upwards of $200,00, at the expense of the taxpayer), or essentially making it impossible to fire them in the workplace, even if they are doing a horrible job.

So while Trans people existing might not "harm" anyone, it doesn't mean we should be paying for them either.

And I love this whole "Why does it bother you so much?" bit.. if that's the case, why does it bother you that Chic-Fil-A exists? Why did it bother you that a barkery didn't want to make a cake with penis' on it? You can apply the "why does it bother you" to both political parties and to almost any situation if you wanted it to. The whole "It doesn't directly effect you" counter argument is always BS to me.

Reactions: hmt5000
I'm not the one advocating a redefinition. Up to ~5 years ago, the universally accepted definition of a man is a human with XY chromosomes. A woman was a human with XX chromosomes. Do you agree with that definition? If not, please define.
Sure, but I'm fine with there being men/women out there that identify as men/women that don't fall within that definition.
None of those examples are similar to this argument due to the fact that this is denying an objective, physical, biological truth.
I remember there being a VERY popular argument back in the day that being gay isn't biologically correct but go on.
I have no issue with people doing as they please while not infringing on others' rights. Dress up, put on makeup, and throw on some fake tits while calling yourself a woman. Go for it. But you're not a woman, never will be, and should not require others to partake in the fantasy. Nor should you be granted access to spaces, events, and opportunities dedicated to the gender you're attempting to appropriate.
And that's only your opinion not an objective truth

Sure, but I'm fine with there being men/women out there that identify as men/women that don't fall within that definition.

I remember there being a VERY popular argument back in the day that being gay isn't biologically correct but go on.

And that's only your opinion not an objective truth

Ok, so let's just make this simple then since you're now stating I'm not adhering to objective truth.

What is a man? What is a woman?

You can dance around this all you want but it will always lead back to this. Define it.

If you guys want to dress up as women, fine.

Just stop ****ing with kids, and stop trying to force your way into women’s locker rooms, bathrooms, sports, etc.

Reactions: hmt5000 and ib4ky
Ok, so let's just make this simple then since you're now stating I'm not adhering to objective truth.

What is a man? What is a woman?

You can dance around this all you want but it will always lead back to this. Define it.
My definition includes people who present as either sex not just what reproductive organs are. If someone tells me that they are either man/woman, I’m going to accept that regardless of whether they have a dick or vagina. I fully get that you only care about the biological component of whether someone is a man or woman, my definition is just more open.

No one truly believes self-identification can serve as a definition for a woman or a man. We know this by the fact that men self-identifying as women make a concerted effort to change their appearance to look like biological women, which is evidence that there are actual definitions.

Reactions: vhcat70
It is a good thing that England, parts of Europe, and some states in this country are rejecting the scary left’s attempts to experiment on prepubescent kids. I am thankful for that small measure of common sense, reducing the left’s abuse of confused children.

No one truly believes self-identification can serve as a definition for a woman or a man. We know this by the fact that men self-identifying as women make a concerted effort to change their appearance to look like biological women, which is evidence that there are actual definitions.
Sure it can, just because you don’t think so means nothing. People usually want to present themselves on the outside in the way that they self-identify on the inside.

Sure it can, just because you don’t think so means nothing. People usually want to present themselves on the outside in the way that they self-identify on the inside.

People can self-identify as anything. If a woman self-identifies as a dog, that does not change the definition of a dog. And, when she attempts to portray as a dog, she is attempting to conform to the actual definition of a dog, but that does not make her a dog or change the definition of a dog.

People can self-identify as anything. If a woman self-identifies as a dog, that does not change the definition of a dog. And, when she attempts to portray as a dog, she is attempting to conform to the actual definition of a dog, but that does not make her a dog or change the definition of a dog.
I get what you’re trying to do but there is a difference between being trans and just changing your whole species.

I get what you’re trying to do but there is a difference between being trans and just changing your whole species.

There is no difference when you base definitions on the desires of people, rather than on fact. It’s the same thing.

It is not transphobia (another abused word by the left) or hateful to be honest with people. I can love a trans person and still honestly define women and men to their exclusion, while respectfully acknowledging their wishes. Trans people, more than anyone, know they are not what they wish to portray. They may “feel” they are, but they truly do not know what it means to feel as if you are the opposite sex. Rather, they feel they want to be the opposite sex and conform, the best they can, to understood definitions. Which is their choice and right. This thread has chiefly focused on when their desires impact others negatively.

There is no difference when you base definitions on the desires of people, rather than on fact. It’s the same thing

It is not transphobia (another abused word by the left) or hateful to be honest with people. I can love a trans person and still honestly define women and men to their exclusion, while respectfully acknowledging their wishes. Trans people, more than anyone, know they are not what they wish to portray. They may “feel” they are, but they truly do not know what it means to feel as if you are the opposite sex. Rather, they feel they want to be the opposite sex and conform, the best they can, to understood definitions. Which is their choice and right. This thread has chiefly focused on when their desires impact others negatively.
Just out of curiosity, how many trans people have you personally spoken to for you to come to that conclusion? Also, who gave you the authority to speak on how trans people as a whole feel?

Just out of curiosity, how many trans people have you personally spoken to for you to come to that conclusion? Also, who gave you the authority to speak on how trans people as a whole feel?

I have not counted all of the trans people with whom I have personally spoken. It’s a weird question and weirder if you are saying you keep such a count.

My conclusions, however, are based in fact.

I can say I feel like an apple, but I am not an apple, therefore I will never truly know how it feels to be an apple. And, before you ask, no one has given me authority to speak for how apples, as a whole, feel.

Reactions: phunterd
I have not counted all of the trans people with whom I have personally spoken. It’s a weird question and weirder if you are saying you keep such a count.

My conclusions, however, are based in fact.

I can say I feel like an apple, but I am not an apple, therefore I will never truly know how it feels to be an apple. And, before you ask, no one has given me authority to speak for how apples, as a whole, feel.
I was just assuming that if you’re going to speak so confidently on how trans people feel, you’d have spoken to at least one of them in a deep enough way to fully grasp the complexities of their lives. But of course, it’s you I’m talking to so you’ll just deflect instead of acknowledging the question.

Human beings are not the same as dogs and apples. Your comparisons are moronic and show that you have no true interest in understanding the lives of trans people.

Reactions: TCurtis75
My definition includes people who present as either sex not just what reproductive organs are. If someone tells me that they are either man/woman, I’m going to accept that regardless of whether they have a dick or vagina. I fully get that you only care about the biological component of whether someone is a man or woman, my definition is just more open.

Ok. So that's adherence to a dogma/ideology. There's nothing based in fact.

I was just assuming that if you’re going to speak so confidently on how trans people feel, you’d have spoken to at least one of them in a deep enough way to fully grasp the complexities of their lives. But of course, it’s you I’m talking to so you’ll just deflect instead of acknowledging the question.

Human beings are not the same as dogs and apples. Your comparisons are moronic and show that you have no true interest in understanding the lives of trans people.

If you have a burning need for some answer, I have spoken with and have personally known trans people. I have prayed with trans people and have helped trans people with daily living needs, when I could. There are quite a few trans people in the homeless and addicted communities with whom I have worked in the past. And, I have some young friends who have gone through various stages of transition. All of that is to satisfy your weird curiosity, because I do not need to know that if I say, “I feel I am a woman,” I have no idea how being a real woman would feel. Nor does any man. Prove me wrong, if you “feel” I am wrong.

And, if we need a consensus that humans are not apples or dogs, we have it. That fact changes nothing and does not address the truth I am speaking. You are the one deflecting.

Lol a predictable response

Yes, I do generally react predictably to nonsense. You have been told to accept that up is down and down is up and you dutifully do so. Your position is one of faith. A strange religion, but a religion nonetheless.

Anyways, have a good one.

You and your close close friend often claim posters’ responses were expected or predictable when you cannot respond. It is truly uncanny how similar your rabbit hole posting patterns are. LOL 😂
Don't know who my friend is but cool bro. I was asked for my definition and gave it, if he wants to say that's not based in fact, there's nothing saying that I have to defend my point of view to try to change his mind. @phunterd can think what he wants, I'm not going to try to convince him. I can accept that our definitions may be different, if you all can't, I don't frankly care.
If you have a burning need for some answer, I have spoken with and have personally known trans people. I have prayed with trans people and have helped trans people with daily living needs, when I could. There are quite a few trans people in the homeless and addicted communities with whom I have worked in the past. And, I have some young friends who have gone through various stages of transition. All of that is to satisfy your weird curiosity, because I do not need to know that if I say, “I feel I am a woman,” I have no idea how being a real woman would feel. Nor does any man. Prove me wrong, if you “feel” I am wrong.

And, if we need a consensus that humans are not apples or dogs, we have it. That fact changes nothing and does not address the truth I am speaking. You are the one deflecting.
Again, don't understand how it's weird for me to ask what qualifies you to speak on the lives of all trans people but hey, genuinely good on you for helping them.

You're moving the goal posts. I never said that trans women understand the feelings of cis women or whatever you're trying to argue. I'm just saying that trans women are women and trans men are men. If you disagree then more power to you.

You pay a lot of money where guys just walk around naked?

• Haha
I'm just saying that trans women are women and trans men are men. If you disagree then more power to you.

The truth disagrees with you. Genetics disagrees with you. Anatomy disagrees with you. Medical surgical science disagrees with you.

But, that is how this most current discussion began and no one thought you could move it off the starting point.

Every rabbit hole has an end. In this case, right were it started. You offering an ipse dixit and you doubling down. Just because.

The truth disagrees with you. Genetics disagrees with you. Anatomy disagrees with you. Medical surgical science disagrees with you.

But, that is how this most current discussion began and no one thought you could move it off the starting point.

Every rabbit hole has an end. In this case, right were it started. You offering an ipse dixit and you doubling down. Just because.
There is much more that goes into being a man/woman than DNA, at least to me. Again, if you disagree then congrats. Pretty obvious based on all of our interactions that you only truly appreciate science when it backs up what you already believe on the subject anyway.

I'll offer up a rabbit hole for you. How do you function in a normal society? I mean really, the amount of time you spend on here arguing with people has got to reach pathetic levels at this point. Take a break maybe?

There is much more that goes into being a man/woman than DNA, at least to me. Again, if you disagree then congrats. Pretty obvious based on all of our interactions that you only truly appreciate science when it backs up what you already believe on the subject anyway.

I'll offer up a rabbit hole for you. How do you function in a normal society? I mean really, the amount of time you spend on here arguing with people has got to reach pathetic levels at this point. Take a break maybe?

I function well. Thanks for the concern.

If you think I reject science as to some issue, don’t hold back. Let me know about it. Thanks.

But, it’s good to know we agree that science backs me on this issue. Thanks again.

Still waiting for a firm, non-circular definition of what a man and/or woman is from our resident leftists.

@NociHTTP, care to take a swing at it? Anyone else?

TIA.
@Son_Of_Saul and @Fox2monk dont take kindly to people picking on their message board boy-girlfriend. Tread lightly or they will… we’ll they’re cowards who won’t do shit but they won’t let you into their message board club.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT