ADVERTISEMENT

Reed’s Instagram

Random UK Fan

Sophomore
Dec 10, 2018
SIAP . . . I don’t have instagram but someone showed me a video of Reed getting fitted for a suit at Albert_Couture saying they’ve been fitting Kentucky players for years. 😟. Hopefully just NIL stuff?

Thoughts?

I mean it’s super long shot he’s coming back… he’s projected in the top 10 of the NBA draft he’s very likely gone… not sure why everyone acts like he’s coming back.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I'm holding on to a tiny shred of hope. But, there's a few good reasons he's getting a suit. Could be an NIL thing, or for an NIL appearance. Could be for a family event. Could be the kid just has some pocket money wants a nice grown up suit. Who knows?

Last edited:
Reactions: MidseasonTweak
I'm holding on to a tiny shred of hope. But, there's a few good reasons he's getting a suit. Good be an NIL thing, or for an NIL appearance. Could be for a family event. Could be the kid just has some pocket money wants a nice grown up suit. Who knows?
A new suit to wear while accompanying Pope during his introductory presser? Maybe he'll rip it off to reveal he's wearing a UK uniform?

SIAP . . . I don’t have instagram but someone showed me a video of Reed getting fitted for a suit at Albert_Couture saying they’ve been fitting Kentucky players for years. 😟. Hopefully just NIL stuff?

Thoughts?
Reed is getting drafted top 10 the odds he returns are very slim and seeing this I think slim went out the door.

Expect him to leave because that is what makes sense. If he chooses to come back then that will be the best suprise I could hope for regarding next years roster.

It seems that most think he is gone. I sure hope not but that is me rooting for UK first. He is a smart young man with a grounded family. Regardless of the final decision, (but please give us one more year at least), he is another UK beloved. Thank you Reed.

Reactions: Wildcatjedi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT