ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting fans

Feb 17, 2015
I have been reading this board for so long finally decide to post!! One thing that gets me is how people on this website seems to know all the "inside" scoop on recruiting who we are "definitely" getting (Newman&Zimmerman) and who we are not (brown&ingram) no one knows stop pretending.... Trust cal he knows who he needs and wants and he will get those players.... People trying to make guesses praying they are right so they have something to brag on!! Just sit back relax and watch cal go to work even though the season is over this is cal's best time of the year a few weeks before signing day!!

Relaxing is good advice.
Though cal doesn't pick who he wants and gets them. He lands a high rate of the players he goes for but I would say it's closer to 50/50

Originally posted by bucky1989:
I have been reading this board for so long finally decide to post!! One thing that gets me is how people on this website seems to know all the "inside" scoop on recruiting who we are "definitely" getting (Newman&Zimmerman) and who we are not (brown&ingram) no one knows stop pretending.... Trust cal he knows who he needs and wants and he will get those players.... People trying to make guesses praying they are right so they have something to brag on!! Just sit back relax and watch cal go to work even though the season is over this is cal's best time of the year a few weeks before signing day!!
Are you saying some on here don't know "come here" from "Sic um".
eek.r191677.gif

I think you posted on the wrong board, probably meant Basketball Forum. I think I'm the only one who posts here on purpose and I never say who we may, or may not, be getting. Now if you put your post on Rupp Rafters I will totally agree with you.

lol..i thought they deleted this forum... with the rivals format change, i decided to take a peek...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT