ADVERTISEMENT

Ray Davis Says He Will “SUIT UP “ For Bowl Game But Has Anyone Heard Him Actually Say He’ll Play?

shadowman4

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2002
I don’t want to split hairs, but a post on another site says that Ray Davis was quoted as saying he will suit up for the bowl game. Are we confident that he’s going to play? He could be dressing for the game with no intention of playing and risking injury for his hopeful upcoming NFL career? One could take it, but he will dress for the game, but only play in the event that our one or two running backs that are currently available, get injured, and then would Ray Davis Play. Has anyone actually heard Ray Davis say that he will definitely play in the upcoming bowl game game?

Has anyone actually heard Ray Davis say that he will definitely play in the upcoming bowl game game?
I spoke with Ray at 10:32 am, this very day, and he said he would would run the ball and maximum of 7 plays, but anything passed that he would take a knee . . . .

I hope the mods combine this thread with the other(s) speculating on Ray Davis.

• Haha
Reactions: Girthang
I don’t want to split hairs, but a post on another site says that Ray Davis was quoted as saying he will suit up for the bowl game. Are we confident that he’s going to play? He could be dressing for the game with no intention of playing and risking injury for his hopeful upcoming NFL career? One could take it, but he will dress for the game, but only play in the event that our one or two running backs that are currently available, get injured, and then would Ray Davis Play. Has anyone actually heard Ray Davis say that he will definitely play in the upcoming bowl game game?
Dude. Come on

Hey The-Hack are you just trying to be a wise guy. Do the people on this board actually think that it is Ray Davis’s intention to dress for UK’s Gator Bowl and actually play the entire game if needed?

Do the people on this board actually think that it is Ray Davis’s intention to dress for UK’s Gator Bowl and actually play the entire game if needed?
Yeah, actually we do, or smart knowledgeable fans expect him to play as he did in the regular season

Know why?

Because we've been through this shit before and remember how Stoops handled it. 2020 at the end if the yr Kelvin Joseph said he wanted to opt out to get ready for the draft, but wanted to keep dressing out and stand on the sidelines. Stoops said either you are all in or you are all out. So he was gone.

Hey The-Hack are you just trying to be a wise guy. Do the people on this board actually think that it is Ray Davis’s intention to dress for UK’s Gator Bowl and actually play the entire game if needed?
Yes and yes.

He bitched (correctly) about not being used enough in losses prior to U of L, and then carried the load against the Cards.

If he suits, he plays.

If he plays, he wants to play as much as he can.

Thanks for the detailed explanation as I was not aware this situation had been addressed previously. Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to all of our great UK fans out there.

Reactions: The-Hack
Can’t tell if serious

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT